Mugwort Tea Experience

I mixed mugwort and rose hips and a bit of sweetner (too much as it was liquid and I poured it in the dark) it was really sweet so I wasn’t a fan lol. But I wanted to try it. So here’s my experience:
I slept harder than I’ve slept in years. I had zero dreams or interruptions. It was a solid deep sleep that I can’t remember ever having before. This was possibly the best thing for me. I slept a normal amount of hours so I am not groggy but awake and ready.
As I was reading in the dim light next to me at 6am I felt something. I looked over to have this big ol rat sniffing my face. I screamed (I’m not scared of rats, just wasn’t expecting it.) and I think I threw it as I went out my room. My bestie informed me that she too wake up to a rat on her arm.
Looks like the cats are coming inside for a couple days to chase them out.

keep in mind mugwort has side effects and everyone seems to have different experiences
USE WITH CAUTION

8 Likes

Holy crap. I’d totally have a friggen fit if I woke up like that. I’m glad you sleep well from the mugwort, however. I just can’t get over the second half of your post! Eek!

7 Likes

Lol. It’s the first time I’ve tried mugwort and just wanted to try it.

6 Likes

I always sleep good when I use mugwort and I love it!! I first used it as an incense and then the tea because my dad has emphysema.

5 Likes

It sounds like the Mugwort worked really well in regards to bringing deep and dreamless sleep for you, @NoName. But wow about your new rat friend! :rat: :flushed: I’m sure if I woke up with a rat by my face I would have yeeted him too- that’s a bit too close for comfort! :laughing:

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Mugwort! If you’re looking to experience it another way, I recommend taking a Mugwort bath :bath: . You get plenty of benefits (especially your skin!) without the side effects of ingesting it. Just a friendly recommendation for you to consider!

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you for sharing!

3 Likes