Mulberry jackpot

Hi everyone, just wanted to share some mulberries I picked on the bush/bike trail today. They are really coming along well and haven’t picked much in the past to make sure they grow also many people have discovered them so there isn’t much left which is sad as they needed time to ripen.
Anyways here it is so far…

Any ideas what I should do other than the obvious of settling them? I made a baba and mulberry cake a little while back but was thinking some other receipts as an offering or even a spell?

10 Likes

Also anyone know what spider this is? It was green and brown and made a magnificent web…

It was sitting on this flower bush…

9 Likes

Just another pic of me being all in awe of nature lol…

10 Likes

So beautiful, I’m in awe too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

It looks beautiful where you are! I don’t know that I’ve ever had mulberries, but I’m curious to know what they taste like! Can’t wait to see what you decide to make with them

9 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch oh my, oh my!! I absolutelyy loooove the mulberries, the tiny bunch of flowers and of course, the beautiful you! :wink: :innocent: :heart_eyes: Nature is sooo enchanting… :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Looks like you had a lovely time in nature and found some wonderful gifts from the earth too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m afraid I’m not familiar with mulberries (we don’t have them here in MA nor in Poland to the best of my knowledge) and I usually run away when I see spiders :spider: :joy:

Absolutely gorgeous pictures though- you look right at home shining in the sunshine :sun_with_face: :two_hearts: I’m happy you had such a lovely time on your nature walk! :blush:

7 Likes

Thank you :heart:

7 Likes

Me too I mean even as child walking to school they would have silk worms on them and never thought to pick them as they bleed and can get messy… As far as I have tried so far a mix taste of sweet and sour. But hey I am new at this and it might be that I am picking them too early. I know when they are very ripe they as slightly smooshie :blush:

7 Likes

Thanks. Lucky I didn’t destroy that spider’s web I almost didn’t see it as it was brown and green very camouflage :blush:

7 Likes

I won’t lie I do flinch at the slight of creepy crawlies flying my way but have learned to stay calm as I have to remember they are also apart of nature and I am the big scary intruder… :blush:

7 Likes

I’m not familiar with mulberries but you took some amazing pictures :blush: It’s nice to see you smile!

6 Likes

Thank you. It had been raining hard the day before and usually there is not water but there was water streaming past the rocks and had to take the opportunity :blush:

5 Likes

Hello @TheMuslimWitch
I have a couple of Mulberry trees in my yard. Thank you for sharing your pictures on your path today. It’s been so cold here, I’m looking forward to some warmer weather and I love your pictures. It looks so lovely there.
With lots of love :heart:

4 Likes

You are wise and have a kind heart, @TheMuslimWitch :heart::blush:

I like to think I’ve gotten better about the scary bugs over the years, but I still freak out if they get within touching distance haha. I’ve got more work to do! :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.