My best friend, My familiar?

Friday, March 28 at 5:51PM, my best friend (Yorkie) left this realm. I decided on euthanasia to spare her a painful passing. But it hurts every second I live without her.

All week I was wondering if there is another realm, though I saw it once… I need more proof. My faith in the Christian God is gone as I left that July 27, 2023.

Someone said to look into seeing if she was my familiar, because they think she was.

I had planned on being more active on here and then that happened. I have been grieving. Hopefully, I make more of an attempt to be active on here.

I still read things, but stay quiet.

If anyone has the ability to speak to animals across the veil… any information will be helpful.

Anyway, everyone have a great weekend and enjoy the eclipse Monday.

14 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss :people_hugging:

Here’s a good healer I have worked with many times. She may be able to help.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HealingbyM

She has helped me heal my live animals.im sure she can possibly help

13 Likes

Thank you very much

13 Likes

Any time :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

I’m so sorry lovely, sending hugs :green_heart:

11 Likes

So sorry for your loss. Losing a pet/familiar can be just as devastating as losing a family member. In fact, they are family. Take your time to grieve.
Much love and hugs to you my friend. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

9 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss @Lilac :heart:

I don’t have the ability to speak with animals, let alone animals who have crossed over, but I wish you all the best. I know grief is a hard thing to bear, especially when it comes to our animal friends.

One thing you can do is create a sacred space for them similar to an ancestor altar but with your animals! I know there are a few people in the forum (I think @Artemisia has done something like this?) who have created shelves and altars for their beloved pets who have passed on.

9 Likes

@Lilac my dear, the pain of losing a pet is great
he is a member of the family
take as much time as you feel to grieve
so the heart becomes lighter
I send you a big hug :hearts:

8 Likes

@Lilac I am sorry for your loss. I don’t speak to the crossed over but this wonderful looking spell popped up on my Facebook and it may be just what you need.

I hope it helps comfort you at this time.

8 Likes

This is perfect! Thank you!

8 Likes

I meditate and think of my pet being at peace. I imagine holding my pet. I talk to her. Usually I get some kind of message even if it’s just a feeling.

8 Likes