My book is finished!

After months of reading, making notes, writing, drawing diagrams, redoing everything… I have today finally finished my first Book:

It contains 14 sections that I hope will be useful to those wishing to pursue astrology:

Section 1 - Astrology Introduction
Section 2 - Elements, Modalities and Polarities
Section 3 - The Signs
Section 4 - Activities for each Sign Season
Section 5 - The Houses
Section 6 - The Planets
Section 7 - Retrogrades
Section 8 - Asteroids
Section 9 - Aspects
Section 10 - Aspect and Planetary Patterns
Section 11 - Interpreting a Birth Chart
Section 12 - Using the Moon Phases
Section 13 - Astrology and the Body/Essential Oils
Section 14 - Planetary Days and Hours

It totals 312 pages so has been quite a bit of work. I am pleased with it. I have ordered a loose leaf copy so that i can go through it all physically looking for errors etc and to see if any little tweaks need to be made. For now, I think it will just be an e-book but may go further at a later date.

exciting stuff!

blessed be!

Alan

50 Likes

Looks beautiful, congrats on the finished project! And a topic I’m under educated on :grinning:

18 Likes

Wow! :sparkles:

First of all, congratulations! :partying_face:

Second of all, where will I be able to get a copy? :black_heart:

Thirdly, I think it was @CelestiaMoon who made me aware of this service:

https://www.draft2digital.com/

You might be interested if you’re considering going to print. :smile:

19 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity Congratulations :confetti_ball: :clap: That’s amazing!

17 Likes

Thanks for the link - something to consider for the future.

Not decided where exactly to put it up for sale yet - so many options. If any one has experience or advice I’d love to hear it.

Im just getting it proof read at the moment so waiting to get the paper copy back with any mistakes ! lol

17 Likes

I think the link I gave you will also help you get it up for sale as a digital product and then spread it across multiple stores.

There’s also the direct to Amazon approach which @MeganB has experience with. She wrote about it a bit here:

https://forum.spells8.com/t/my-ebook-workbook-wealth-generation-is-all-about-financial-freedom/42264/24?u=starborn

and here:

https://forum.spells8.com/t/the-demonolatry-club/42361/98?u=starborn

16 Likes

thank you! I might just stick it on Etsy to start with.

16 Likes

Congratulations, isn’t that just so satisfying? :smile_cat: :blue_heart:

I definitely want to pick up a copy too, I’ve enjoyed your astrology threads here a lot :blush: I can see you put your heart and soul into them. Having all of it between the same covers and then some, I’m excited too :sparkling_heart:

16 Likes

:partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

giphy
Gihpy

A huge congrats to you, Alan! What a journey it has been- you have put so much love and care into this project. How exciting to see it come to life! :sparkles:

:heart_eyes: 312 pages of pure astrology goodness- woohooo!!!

Please please please share a link when it’s up for sale! I can’t wait to read it! :tada: :heart:

16 Likes

Well done. So proud of you, that’s fabulous :partying_face::tada::partying_face:

15 Likes

congratulations on your completed work!

15 Likes

That’s so exciting, Alan! :clap: :tada:

I’m so happy that you’ve finished and are getting it finalized - it’s been a labor of love that I’ve personally enjoyed watching come together! Wherever you decide to list it, I’ll echo what everyone else has said - please share the link!

15 Likes

Wow @Alan congratulations on the hard work and success! :100:

15 Likes

Congratulations! And on your cake day too! That’s great! And happy anniversary of being with the forum! :cake:

14 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity

I am so excited, I can’t wait to get a copy! Congratulations :partying_face: Alan! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: always,
Marsha

P.S. Happy “Cake Day!”

14 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity Congratulations on your endeavor!!! Of course we’ll want to know all about, and like some, I am curious and would like to know more about astrology! My pet fav is herbal astrology :wink:. Please
Let us know where we can obtain a copy once you’ve had the opportunity to breathe and review your work :heart:

15 Likes

Oh herbal astrology is something i know nothing about. Might be worth investigating.

16 Likes

Alan! That’s amazing!! I’m so excited for you!! Well done! Let me know as soon as I can pick a copy up!

15 Likes

This is amazing. I lack in this area. I would LOVE to read this book.

14 Likes

@Cosmic_Curiosity since you flavor the stars, I have a feeling you’d find Herbal Astrology interesting. Not much out the in it, but you will find some more earthy Herbalists discussing it. All plants have an astrological make-up in them. Perhaps this would be a wonderful discussion topic?

@BryWisteria or @MeganB I am sure this question has been posed prior, but has Herbal Astrology been a topic?

15 Likes