My Book of Shadows

Merry meet! This is my first time posting my own thread here!

I had to share what I made yesterday with someone who might appreciate it. :rofl:

I was searching online and at a few bookstores for a blank book to make my Book of Shadows. I knew I needed one soon, because I needed a place to take notes and write my experiences down. I couldn’t find anything I loved within my price range, and a lot of the books were lined (I wanted no lines).

I snagged a black sketch book that I liked at Half Price Books (which I adore), and spent yesterday turning it into something I love. :heart::heart:

It’s not perfect and I’m sure not everyone will like it but I do, and I’m even more excited about my journey and learning now!!

Blessed be,
Janene

10 Likes

@JaneneK this looks fabulous! Even better that you created something yourself - will mean much more over time! Very happy for you and excited for your journey!
Blessed be! Jan :orange_heart:

4 Likes

I love how personalized it is for you! :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: May your new Book of Shadows serve you well!

3 Likes

Oh, that’s lovely! Well done!

3 Likes

Thank you! I’m so happy with how it turned out. It was really relaxing and I didn’t stress about how it was going to turn out (It was only $7.00) :joy:

I’m so excited to start adding to it!

5 Likes

Thank you! I am pretty particular about my journals and notebooks (although I have SO many that I never used)! I figured I wouldn’t be completely happy with anything I bought, so I decided to try to “make one”. I’m so glad I did!

5 Likes

Thank you! I knew that someone here would appreciate it more than my husband. :rofl:

4 Likes

That’s lovely!! Well done!

3 Likes

Looks fabulous. Doing your own is perfect…

2 Likes

Husbands don’t always have good taste, except in wives! :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL @Amethyst, I just realized we have such great minds! I posted and then scrolled up and saw we put the same thing!

3 Likes

Great minds think alike!

3 Likes

No-line notebooks are my favorite too! But then I decide to write and the words end up everywhere :rofl: :rofl:

Happy journaling!

4 Likes

Congrats on your brand new BoS, @JaneneK! :partying_face:

It looks absolutely amazing- and what a bonus that you got the base book for such a great price, that is some great thrifty witchery right there! :grin: :+1: :sparkles: I love the decoations you choose- is that the Wheel of the Year on the cover? And the moon phases and elements and everything- it really looks awesome! :clap::heart:

I hope you enjoy it for many moons to come- love and light! :two_hearts:

3 Likes