My current altar

So I have been working on improving my altar from what it was now that I have new items. I am so happy with it now. It is in my room, next to my desk, where I work from home. I love being able to see it while I work.

Here is what it looks like now :slight_smile:
Enjoy!

15 Likes

Wow @Dierna_Nimue_Selene I am in love with the entire set up!! Nice! I really like the raspberry colored cover on what I believe are your Tarot cards. It looks like it serves you well :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

How nice! I love your blue cauldron! Great setup!

6 Likes

Is that a crystal spider on the pink box? Your altar looks lovely @Dierna_Nimue_Selene :heart:

6 Likes

No, it’s one of this wax rope necklaces for crystals— got it in amazing and use it to have a crystal in the deck. I think it looks… rustic? I don’t know lol.

8 Likes

So pretty. :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

Looks awesome, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene! It sounds like your beautiful space is bringing you a lot of joy- may you smile everytime you see it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be!

4 Likes

That’s such a beautiful space :heart: I love for you that it’s right next to where you work. It makes work such a more peaceful process!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.