My Current Crystal Collection ๐Ÿ”ฎ

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share my current crystal collection with you all! I love working with them for spell work, divination, and meditation. If you have any questions about what is what in the photos id be more then happy to tell you what it is! :slight_smile: :sparkling_heart:

Feel free to comment with photo(s) of your crystals/gemstones id love to see what you have! :crystal_ball:

4 Likes

Beautiful!! When did you start collecting?

Also what is that star-shaped crystal? :star: Where did you get it?

2 Likes

@Francisco Thank you! A little over a year now :slight_smile:
The star one is an agate with druzy! I got it from Elemental Elements. They are on Facebook & Etsy. They do Facebook live crystal shows mainly on the weekends. You can purchase them that way or through Etsy. But they show waaaaay more on the live videos.

2 Likes

Ahhhh your crystal collection is inspirational, @Missa!!! :gem: :two_hearts: I am drooling over that gorgeous amethyst in the back- what a beautiful and serene color!

Iโ€™m very curious about the egg-shaped crystal in front, next to the star. It looks like snowy mountains by a frozen lake with the aurora borealis above- breath taking! :heart_eyes: I used to have a similar piece (though not nearly as nice as this one!) and I cannot for the life of me remember what type of stone it was. Could you please tell me what kind of stone it is? Perhaps some version of topaz?

Thank you again for sharing- these pictures make me want to run out to the nearest stone and crystal shop and pick up a few more pieces! :gem: :sparkles:

2 Likes

Aww thank you so much @BryWisteria you are so sweet :two_hearts:

The one you are describing is actually Fluorite worry stone! :yum:

Haha yesss! Im addicted to crystals haha. Id love to see your collection!

1 Like

These are amazing! Iโ€™ve only recently started researching crystals and only have a couple but will grow my collection as money allows. I absolutely love Flourite. Itโ€™s so pretty!

1 Like

Ahhh Fluorite! Thank you, @Missa! Itโ€™s an absolutely gorgeous stone- Iโ€™ll keep my eye out for a similar piece when I next go crystal shopping :gem: :grin:

My current collection consists of only the things I could fit in my suitcase when I moved to Poland a few months back- unfortunately not very much! Iโ€™m hoping to build up my collection soon :grin: :two_hearts:

As a witch on the road, Iโ€™ve found that I love to carry my crystals and stones with me in the form of jewelry! That way throughout the day I can draw on their energies and find reassurance in them. My favorite aquamarine bracelet finally popped a few months back, but I keep a few of the pieces with me. Iโ€™m still on the hunt for my next aquamarine bracelet- itโ€™s such a calming stone and has helped me through many stressful moments with itโ€™s soothing and refreshing properties! :gem: :sparkles:

3 Likes