My Dream land and beyond

Hi everyone!
This is one my first times posting so bare with me…

I have been working on the dream world and what’s or who is been trying to connect with me…
I had one last night…
Much like COVID… Everyone was afraid of this disease or as I called it a sickness…
Those who got it got wings of some sort… They were either black, Gray, or White… I guess each color had its own meaning and power behind it… And they all did not understand how to use what they were given for good… So the majority of people ended using it for evil…
Well in my dream I had finally ebded up getting the sickness… But… My Wings weren’t Black, Gray, or White… They were Red… I’m not sure why… But I had insisted on using what powers I was given for good…

And the last thing I remember
Was a being who would show up in the sky every day or so… And shine this beaming light… As bright as the sun… But no one else… Even the sick could face it but me… Then we somehow became friends… And me being told …
As from the depths of the season you came so shall you fly to the sky and beyond…

I know it does not make to much sense but it is what I can remember…

I would love to hear your witchy wisdom…

Love and light to all of you…

Blessed Be!

8 Likes

@alisa hello and welcome

5 Likes

The color red could be strong symbolism for you right now. (I can’t remember what the color stands for right now) I would definitely find out what the red means. Also you maybe able to look up the words the being said. It may help to figure out and put everything in perspective for you.

4 Likes

The one instance I can recall of reading of the four colors black, white, red , and gray being used together is in the book “Witchcraft for Tomorrow” by Doreen Valiente, 1978.

In it she uses black, white, red and gray candles to mark the four cardinal points when casting circle.

She includes the following rune to chant while doing so:

“Black spirits and white,
Red spirits and grey,
Hearken to the rune I say.
Four points of the circle, weave the spell,
East, south, west, north, your tale to tell.
East is red for the break of day,
South is white for the noontide hour,
In the west is twilight grey,
And north is black for the place of power.
Three times round the circle’s cast.
Great ones, spirits from the past,
Witness it and guard it fast.”

As the colors are symbols of both time and place in this instance perhaps it is a calling to go take your place, at this point, in this life.
The part about shining light and flying up and beyond and relating to seasons(changing times) is also somewhat emotionally evocative of the portion of the “Charge of the Goddess” that says:
“Hear ye the words of the star goddess,
She in the dust of whose feet are the hosts of heaven;
Whose body encircleth the universe;
I, who am the beauty of the green earth,
And the white moon among the stars,
And the mystery of the waters,
And the heart’s desire,
Call unto thy soul.
Arise and come unto me.”

One could see the dream as an indication that it’s the proper time to begin(break of day symbolized by red in the rune)to take action (red being the color of fire energy and action) of important nature. Flight is an indicator of fast progress.

Or not, lol!
Best of luck :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@Valen
Thats a lot of info at once… What exactly do you mean?

TIA all BTW

2 Likes

Wow @Valen that is beautiful! Is it ok if I write it down? I want to do it!!

3 Likes

Sure, There’s more to it in her book if you’re interested it’s worth tracking down a copy.

3 Likes

Warm greetings @alisa! :heart:

You’ve got some great advice and a great resource from @Valen about a potential meaning for the colors.

For the being that you encountered in the dream, are you currently working with any deities? Especially deities associated with light/sun (such as Ra, Helios, Brighid, Apollo, or other sun deities).

If you are, it’s likely that they are trying to reach out to you. Working a ritual that calls upon them may help you to learn more about this dream vision you had. And if you don’t currently work with a deity, perhaps you might consider learning more about the sun/light deities to see if any of them feel like they may have been the being in your dream.

Thanks for sharing your dream, Alisa! I hope you’re able to explore it more and find any messages you were meant to receive. Blessed be! :sparkles:

1 Like

Hi there!

I have not found a deity. Yet…

Just this year I have been wanting to get into my dream world more… And explore more of the visions/dreams I have been having…

I’ve been wondering where to further that at and how…
I appreciate all the information given…
I am still reasonably new to the craft. Tho I have been with it for two years now…but have had these visions/dreams since as far back as I can remember…

Love and light

Blessed be my friends!

2 Likes

I believe that you received the red wings to share your love to stop the fears of others. New does not always mean scary. I like how only you could look at the light, that means you have something special!

2 Likes

I just thought I’d put out some info/ my own research on the dream and the god may be trying to reach out to me?
Maybe…

But trying to get back there seems to be a challenge…

1 Like

From personal experience, I know it can be really really hard to get back to the same dream world once you’ve left it. But if a deity is trying to reach out to you, I doubt their contact would be limited just to one dream world.

Meditations are usually my preferred way to get in touch with deities, but there are many ways you might try to contact them. Here are few discussions with tips you might find useful:

Introduction to Deity Work
How Do You Find and Connect With a Deity?

Good luck, @alisa, and Blessed be! :sparkles:

1 Like