My earthy plate

For my work I bought porcelain brush pens. To decorate plates, mugs, and bowls.
And I made my own earthy plate, with the gnomes, spiral and a sigil for light protection. I want to eat food from it which is supportive and grounds me. I want to be aware of it and not just to eat anything from this plate. I am going to make more, with other themes, other meanings and working.

16 Likes

I love it @martje :heart_eyes: The little gnomes are so cute!! I think it’s a great idea to have a plate for specific things, especially something like this that you made yourself (or decorated, at least!).

9 Likes

What a neat idea! And a great drawing! That looks awesome!

8 Likes

@martje That is soooo good!!! I love it!!1 I agree with Megan B… the gnomes are adorable!

9 Likes

I like your art so very much and your intent/reasoning behind it. What a great idea!

7 Likes

As a lover of gnomes, this is perfect!! I love your idea of using it to be intentional with your eating. That is such a great idea!

7 Likes

Oh my goodness I love it! Especially the little gnomes!! What a beautiful idea :heart:

7 Likes

Ahhhhhhh!!! Look at those sweet little gnomes!! :heart_eyes: This is such a great idea, and you brought it to life in a really fun and creative way. The colors, the sunshine, the sigil, the gnomes- this is a real masterpiece! :plate_with_cutlery: :sparkles::clap:

I am so excited for you! Have you decided on any other themes yet? Perhaps one plate for each of the elements?

No matter what you choose, I am sure the results are going to be just as awesome as this first plate of yours!

Good luck and have fun with it, Martje! :heart:

4 Likes

This is the second one, with water as a theme, fluid ness
And I ate salmon from it today :blush: I couldn’t draw my nymphs but there is the moon, the well and the stars so they are there :wink:
Today I was wondering about the next one. Must be with the theme of fire.
At the moment it s Hecate the goddess which represents fire for me. So I was thinking about Hecate s wheel and fire while I was on my way to a working adress.
Suddenly I looked down and saw something shiney. I picked it up and here she was :smile:
:sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

I like this just as much as your earth plate! Very amazing, finding the charm. Fire Is my strongest association with Hekate, too.

6 Likes

Oh I love the flow and the colors! And what a perfect little charm to find :heart::woman_mage:

5 Likes

OMG, the gnomes are so cute!! I love them!! You’re so artistic!!

The same thing happened to me the other day, I was feeling down while driving with my boyfriend and when I looked up I saw a car with a huge sticker of a witch on the back door. I saw it as a sign from the Goddess and immediately it cheers me up!

5 Likes

Yes! These are wonderful signs and presents to encourage us and telling us we are on the right track! :smile: Nice!

5 Likes

Great job on both plates. I like the idea of intentionally eating. The colours are so vibrant.
I am looking forward to seeing the fire plate.

5 Likes

The third one

7 Likes

Wow, these are too beautiful to eat off of!

3 Likes

These are amazing, @Martje! :heart_eyes: It’s impressive to make one beautiful piece of art, but to continue with the flow and make masterpiece after masterpiece? You are quite the talented artist! :clap::sparkling_heart: :blush:

The water-themed plate is so fun with the playful colors and cute little fish dancing in the ripples, and the latest plate is so bright and vibrant! :sparkles: To me, the reds, yellows, and oranges remind me of dancing flames :fire: Could this perhaps be the fire-themed plate? :grinning:

Really fun to see these, Martje- thank you so much for sharing them! :raised_hands:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.