My First Day 😊

I am excited about this new adventure I am on. I enjoy my time with my crystals my tarot and now I discovered I waiting know more about herbs. I am reading all I can about casting circles before I attempt anything else. I want to be respectful of everything around me. I am looking to discover what magical energy I can incorporate into my life. I am alone. No one else is interested so I am excited to find this new area to learn from.

9 Likes

Hi @Lavendergirll! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum. :infinite_roots:

So you’ve found the courses. Good, they’re awesome to start out with. You’ll find lots of people to make friends with here along with all the information you need.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you.

5 Likes

Welcome, you’ll have fun here

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Lavendergirll

It’s so nice to meet you! I am Marsha, an Eclectic Witch from Colorado. If you have any questions, just ask, Q&A I’m looking forward to getting to know you better.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Priscilla! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Learning about all the different things we have around us for our path is so exciting! But just know you’re not alone – not anymore. You’ve got all of us here at Spells8 to cheer you on, answer your questions, and support you when you need it!

If you’re interested in herbs, have you checked out the Green Witch course on Spells8? It’s full of awesome herbal information!

I wish you all the best and look forward to getting to know you better.

:green_heart: Megan

5 Likes

UPDATE!
I have been hanging out for the last two weeks. I have taken the quiz (both) and found that the material most interesting. I have spent time reading others’ posts on everything from herbs to return to sender spells. I have poked my head in on the tarot readers as well. I just finished a course in Tarot. Took about a year but I am happy I did. In fact I was waiting on the “wait list” for the following course when I ran into this group. I know it wasnt by chance. I know I was supposed to reach out to this community to learn what it is that I need so that I can know myself better. Starting with being honest with myself that I am indeed blessed with certain thoughts and energies and instead of hiding them and refusing to look at them; I am learning to embrace what I am and my feelings.

I am an “empty nester”. I have retired from 34 years of working in a demanding and emotionally charged career. I dont know of anyone around me that I feel comfortable or trust to talk about all the new things that are happening in and around me. So now I am feeling confident that by continuing to read and become a part of this community; I will learn to open all the gates to see who I am really and how I can be of service to Mother Earth.

Thank you for the first two weeks. I have already begun incorporating what I have learned into actually doing them with confidence I did not have before. I look forward to more knowledge and perhaps have a place I can come to when I fell alone.

6 Likes

Merry meet @Lavendergirll!

Apologies for the late welcome- it is a pleasure to meet you :blush:

I am so glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed your first two weeks here, it sounds like they have been very fruitful! I hope you continue to thrive in your Craft and that your confidence continues to grow :sparkling_heart:

With the coven here, you never have to feel alone! An online coven is such a boon for a solitary witch, I really think we get the best of both worlds :grinning:

Stop on by whenever you’d like to chat- your coven is here for you! :infinite_roots:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Thank you :pray: for such a nice welcome. Yes. I have been completely immersed in all the areas this site has to offer. So many things to learn about. I especially enjoy reading other people posts about things that I also have questions about. :blush:

5 Likes

The pleasure is all mine, @Lavendergirll! :blush:

I’m so glad you’ve been enjoying the content- and yes! I completely agree, there are mountains of posts and areas of magick to explore. Everytime I think I’ve seen it all, someone posts something new and enthralling- the learning truly never ends haha :books::smile:

I hope you continue to enjoy your exploration- much love and blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.