My First Karaoke!

Hiii everyone! Today I don’t know what came over me…lol! :joy: Actually, I am not that good at singing but still, I thought I should give it a go. :smiling_face: I sang Willow by taylor swift in a karoke app - Smule and then downloaded the audio before I made a video out of it with some lovely pictures of the fresh and colourful blooms from my garden pots! :heart_eyes: :blush: :bouquet: :blossom: I don’t know honestly, how am I sounding but…yeah, I would loove even a comment saying that - you seriously need to improve! :rofl: :innocent: Because I love my spells8 family and my magickal coven! :sparkles: :kissing_heart: So I thought maybe I should share this one video from my youtube, here in the forum! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thank you & Blessed Be!! :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

You have a cute voice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I could feel some tension and hesitation in it though, like you were keeping yourself from diving in with all of your passion… you can have passion, gentleness and precision all at once, but that’s where the practice is needed, to find that balance. Please keep it up, enjoy it, and you can’t help but see yourself getting better and better! :kissing_heart: :revolving_hearts: Thank you for sharing dear! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

I agree with what @CelestiaMoon has written.

Thank you for sharing this video. :green_heart::green_heart:

8 Likes

Very nice! Not my usual type of music but you sang it well! Good job!

8 Likes

Haha, I know right? I was wayy more than hesitant :sweat_smile:…although I think I sing fairly okay in my bathroom :joy: and whenever alone! :blush: But you are right love, I need more practice and frequent singing. :sparkling_heart: Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Aww thank you for watching and listening my friend! :heart: :heart:

9 Likes

Thank you amethyst! :purple_heart: I am glad that you liked it! :smiling_face:

9 Likes

Bravo @Solasta_Amore! :clap::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I thought that was a beautiful performance- your voice is clear and really enchanting to listen to, you have such a lovely voice! You also timed the background music to the vocals really well, which can be tough, and the video as a whole is nicely produced- the flowers in the background pair well with your sweet singing :cherry_blossom: :two_hearts::blush:

I feel honored to get to listen to such a wonderful performance- thank you for sharing it with us! I hope you feel called to sing more in the future, as much as your heart desires. Take the stage and shine in the spotlight, my friend! We are all cheering for you here! :heart::tada::sparkles::hugs:

5 Likes

Awwwww thanks my sweeeet!! :face_holding_back_tears: :heart: :sparkles: I looove your encouragement and love @TheTravelWitch_Bry! :hugs: You always touch my heart. :hearts:

5 Likes

Awww I can say the same about you, Solasta! :hugs::heart:

Big hugs and lots of love! :hugs::two_hearts:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.