My first visit to Glastonbury

Great start to our break away with a visit to Glastonbury today.

The place feels magickal, there’s a great atmosphere and an ambulance of metaphysical shops.

I had to restrain myself, but picked up some new oracle cards that spoke to me, a candle and a wand that I found for a bargain £3 in a charity shop.

I’ve now cleansed the apartment we’re staying in with Palo Santo and set up my travel altar.

I also seem to be being followed by dragons, apt for this week’s challenge

12 Likes

Oh my god I am soooo jealous!!! I cannot wait to go back! :sparkles:

Have the most magical time :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

No longer in Glastonbury though definitely will go back, it was a flying visit on the way to Cornwall :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

You can feel the energy there can’t you?

Oh lovely, I’m going to Looe in August :blue_heart: Where about me are you guys?

4 Likes

Just down the road in Polperro! We’ve been before and I love this part of Cornwall. Couple of witchy shops here too that I’m excited to check out :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

Amazing! Polperro is stunning! We visited a couple of years ago; I got my favourite tarot deck and my moonstone ring from a shop down there :heart_eyes:

Enjoy :relaxed:

5 Likes

Wow. The pictures of the dragons are stunning! And that wand looks awesome, what a great find!

5 Likes

I’m glad you e enjoyed yourself on your trip!! This place now is somewhere I’d like to visit one day! Along with many, many other places :sweat_smile:
Thanks for sharing this with us!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

@MeganB I think your reading for me was spot on. Sherlock’s been a little bored at times, but we’re keeping him well walked and he’s been a very good boy :innocent:

9 Likes

I love English gardens, unfortunately my husband is a nature assassin.

5 Likes

This made me laugh- I’m glad I’m not the only one who seems to have been accosted by dragons this week! :joy::+1: The dragons you encountered are gorgeous, Iris- glad you had such an awesome trip! :sparkles:

7 Likes

Aww :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: he looks so cute, though!

6 Likes

We’ve discovered today he very much likes rock climbing!

6 Likes

Wait, Alana Fair hold created that deck!!! I had no idea! I have most of her decks. That’s so cool!!! :heart:

5 Likes

It really is beautiful. The images are captivating and speak to you.

I’ve not considered any cards other than Tarot cards previously but these are lovely and I did my first simple reading a couple of nights ago :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes