My First Wax Reading

I decided to do my first wax reading this morning at 3:00 am. Don’t ask why I’m up but I’m up. First I saw a heart (now, it’s upsidedown). But then I see a girl that’s happy and leaping in the air with one foot up. What do you see?

8 Likes

Oh hey, I was up from 2:20 to 4 this morning! I don’t know why I was up, but I got some things done in my Book of Mirrors. I haven’t really written in it for a while.

5 Likes

That’s neat! I have been writing in my book at night when I have quiet.
Changing the subject, I have a problem…I told someone that I’d make them a healing grid and I can’t remember who!!! I’m a horrible person!!!

4 Likes

Yeah I keep pretty crazy hours lol. I see a man’s profile and neck. Just me though.

6 Likes

@christina4 was it me or Garnet? Those are the only people I can think of off the top of my head.

5 Likes

I specifically said "I’ll make a healing grid for you’ and she said that’d be great, thanks. Idk 🤦🤷

5 Likes

I see it too. :moyai: That’s all I could find that looks like a profile :joy:

5 Likes

It looks like a dandelion when your blowing the spores, you know … poof! Maybe you’ll get a wish!

5 Likes

Ooh, I hope so! :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

Congratulations on your first wax reading, @christina4!!

My first impression is that I agree with you on a girl leaping, I see a positive picture in general.

After staring at it for a while, an image came to mind of the recent Tarot poem by Kasie: Tarot Poem: The Eight of Pentacles, I think it’s the silhouette in the center that reminds me of it a lot:

Combining that an the girl leaping I see a sign of happiness and reward for your dedication or efforts so far. :+1:

5 Likes

Haha, you’re right!!! Thank you!
And let’s give @Amethyst a great big shout out!!!

6 Likes