Practice makes perfect.
Taking things seriously.
An education.

Reversed:

Job only for cash.
Feeling of being trapped.
Cycle at an end.

6 Likes

I love this card! (picture below for reference) It’s the card that tells me: Forge your own money!!

:laughing: :rofl:

6 Likes

These haikus are absolutely beautiful @Amethyst :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

While reading the first one, I got such a strong sense of nostalgia for a teacher I had when I was a child. She was an older lady who taught piano and took it very seriously, but in a gentle way. She always shook her head when someone said the phrase ‘practice makes perfect’- she’d say "not quite- practice makes permanent " :laughing:

Thanks to this lovely haiku, I think I’ll associate this tarot card with the stern but gentle memory of my old piano teacher. Having such a tie really helps to memorize the card! Thanks Amethyst :pray::heart:

Oh my goodness Francisco I never thought of it like that :joy: The Eight of Pentacles has taken on yet another interpretation in my book- gotta jot that down :laughing: :hammer: :moneybag:

6 Likes

Thank you!!! As I say to all of these, I’m jotting this down now. :relaxed::purple_heart::dizzy:

3 Likes

That’s a good point, by working hard you do forge your own money. Thanks, @Francisco!

Thank YOU for having such a good memory and being willing to share it. I’m glad I could remind you of her.

Hee! Glad you like it, hon!

4 Likes

Wash that money!!! :heavy_dollar_sign::money_with_wings::money_mouth_face::moneybag::rofl:

3 Likes

I had to edit the part where it says hitting to jotting. :rofl: I’m not hitting it down :rofl:

3 Likes

LOL! I knew what you meant!

2 Likes