My Introduction hello from uk

``Blessings everyone :pray:t2: My name is Anni im from the Uk, I come from a very spiritual family. I don’t really label myself as anything in particular but if I had to I would say I’m a eclectic witch, my biggest loves are plants and herbal medicine, aromatherapy, nature and crystals. I have 7 children all of which also have gifts., so we practice together doing spells and rituals . My 10yr old son is extremely gifted and remembers 2 of his past lives which we were able to investigate and confirm what he was telling us. I chose to home educate my children to keep them away from a system that would not develop their true paths . I look forward to getting to know you all x​:pray:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

13 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: Witch family needs assistance with honeschool

Hi @anni! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia over in the States. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Wow, you keep up with seven kids homeschooling? You’re not a witch, you’re Wonder Woman! LOL!

We have a great Courses section here on site that has some great green witchery stuff and printouts for your Book of Shadows. If you have any questions just ask and someone will be by to help you out!

So glad you have joined us, I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Merry Meet to @anni! Thank you for joining!

@Anni I am Siofra from Cape Cod. My daughter & my son are both highly sensitive. 1 with humans 1 with animals & humans. My children went to public school. I used to be or was raised Catholic & then switched.

6 Likes

Hello from California @anni! I’m Stephanie and I want to extend a warm welcome!

:rose: :sunflower: :tulip: :maple_leaf: :wolf:

7 Likes

Hi Anni!
I’m pretty new here too and also in the UK. I too am seriously impressed with the homeschooling you do! Where do you live? I’m in Somerset. So cool that you can involve your children in your craft.
Have a blessed day!
Aimee

7 Likes

Merry meet @anni! :blush:

Warm greetings from a fellow (very) Eclectic Witch- it is a pleasure to meet you! How wonderful that you are able to practice and share your love of magick with your kids- family spellwork sounds like fun! :sparkles:

I hope you have been enjoying the site so far and have been able to find everything you are searching for. I know there is a lot of content both on the main Spells8 site and here in the forum- if you haven’t already discovered it, I recommend the Search Tool. It’s my lifeline for navigating through the forum! :mag:

Know that you are very welcome to join all of the ongoing events and happenings here in the forum. Looking forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be, Aimee! :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Welcome Anni! I have 7 children too, but I would’ve never attempted to homeschool them! Whew, I don’t know how you do it :sweat_smile: Hopefully being here will offer some material for your curriculum.

6 Likes

Thank you :pray:t2: I’m loving spells 8 it has opened a whole realm of new possibilities and education. What an amazing space and community that has been built here and I feel very blessed to have found you all :pray:t2::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: x

5 Likes

Hello @aimee_g I’m on the Isle of Wight x

6 Likes

Aha yea of course - Wight witch - should have worked it out!

6 Likes

Merry meet @anni :magic_wand:

5 Likes

merry meet, I’m Theo been here about a week. loving it a lot. This is a nice place to learn a lot about other witches and learn from them. I was a child when I started my path but we are never done learning. look forward to learning about you.

7 kidos, that has to be fun. i wanted 10 kids, but i had 3 of my own and 2 step adults. (me and my step son are 35 and my step daughter is 33, my partner is 20 years older then me) but i have 9 grand kids and one on the way. and that is loads of fun!!!

BB

6 Likes

Welcome @anni !!

6 Likes

Welcome @anni glad to see you here with us. I’m Debra from British Columbia, Canada. I have two grown-up boys, living on their own. 1 grandson and 8 adopted grandchildren.

6 Likes

Hi @anni! I am a lover of everything UK, welcome! Do you have any tips on how to discover your past life?
Blessed be!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.