My introduction!

Hey there! I’m Baylee and I’m from Iowa, USA. I discovered magic a few years ago but didn’t get really serious about it until this year. I have always had some empathic and sensitive abilities and am looking to learn more about deepening them safely. I also want to learn more about working with the Goddesses and my Spirit Guides. Magic is my self-care, my spirituality, and my life. I can’t wait to get to know you all and learn with you!
Love and light to you all! :heart:

11 Likes

Hi @baylee! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s awesome to have you here! This is a great place to learn. Have you found the Courses yet? They will help you out.

If you have any questions, ask and someone will be there to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Hello @baylee,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Beautifully said :heart:

It sounds like you have already been building a wonderful magickal practice for yourself! Since you mentioned deepening your studies with the Goddesses and guides, have you perhaps come across the Goddess Temple Course yet? That’s a great place to go to explore some of the most popular Goddesses. There’s also the deities tag here in the forum- feel free to open up and jump into any discussions that interest you!

Make yourself at home here, Baylee- blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

@baylee Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. Loki is my patron deity. This is a beautiful coven. Make yourself at home Lovely :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @Baylee

I’m so glad you have joined us, Baylee, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. I agree with @Amethyst that the courses are a great place to start. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

8 Likes

@baylee
Merry meet :blush: glad you’re here!
I’m Beth an eclectic witch from PA. There’s a lot here to learn and tons of inspiration and support! :people_hugging::heart:

8 Likes

Welcome @baylee :wave: I’m Susurrus, a moderator here at Spells8. It’s very nice to meet you :smiling_face:

I hope you have time to peek through the site & forum. There is so much information on just about everything.

If you have questions or anything tonshare with us, please feel free! Jump in on any open topic or feel free to start your own :hugs:

I look forward to getting to know you :blush:

7 Likes

welcome to the family of Witches! I am Airam from Greece. Here you will find great Witches with a lot of knowledge, don’t hesitate to ask what you need!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @baylee :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’re in good company with your empathic and sensitive abilities. Many of us here are in similar situations, learning (and helping others learn) how to expand our abilities in a safe manner. I’m sure you’ll find plenty of information both on the site and the forum that can help - there’s a lot to explore! Please feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Welcome @baylee! It’s lovely to meet you.

I’m Katerina, living in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I walk the left-hand path, with some almost inexplicable mix of both chaos and order. I think I’ve found my life’s purpose as being a guide to help others find their way and help open their paths for them, just as Hekate does. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’ve been working on some ways to practice sensitive abilities and have shared some ideas here:

But there’s still the next step I need to type up and share, which is a more complex version of the coins thing, just with tarot cards. :smile:

Anyway, I hope you feel welcome, and, when you’re comfortable, feel free to join us in any topics you are interested in. :black_heart:

8 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.