My little finds :)

First off I went to my fist renaissance faire and loved it. It was a small one, a mini off shoot of a larger one that occurs now in October (used to be in June). I have never been and my best friend LOVES them and has been to many. So I paid for her ticket for her and her son as it was her birthday and went.

I didn’t have much to spend but still managed to come away with 3 lovely finds. One was a book that my friend said was amazing and I have gone through it. It is amazing and LOVE it. It was used and for $10-- normally like $30. Was so happy to come across it. Then got a necklace that has the crescent moon with Celtic weave on it. Again, in love. So happy I went. Saw my first full contact joust and am hooked. But anything with horses has me hooked, lol

The last find wasn’t from the faire but a find I came across on facebook. It’s a tarot book with in depth meanings. I heard out about in a group I joined and decided to buy it. Do not regret. Great find.

Anyways just wanted to pass along cuz I was stoked :slight_smile:

Ren Faire finds:

Facebook find:

8 Likes

That is awesome @Dierna_Nimue_Selene! I love that book by Silver Ravenwolf. I use it a lot in my practice. Your necklace is beautiful! Congratulations on your wonderful finds! We have the Renaissance faire in Texas in October and November. I missed it last year, but I love going and dressing up. Thank you for sharing your finds!

6 Likes

Nice haul! That necklace is lovely! And the books look awesome! I’m glad you had a great time!

5 Likes

I love shopping days like that! That’s how I feel every year when I go to our renaissance faire… I always come away with such treasures! Your necklace is beautiful… and happy reading!

6 Likes

So fun! That book looks fantastic and I love your necklace. I want to go to a renaissance faire so badly!

6 Likes

Ahhh ren faire season is starting in the US- I can’t wait to get back and try to get to a faire or two! :laughing:

It sounds like you all had a lot of fun at your local faire, @Dierna_Nimue_Selene, and look at those treasures you found! May they all serve you well. Enjoy! :blush: :heart:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.