My Lundnasah Altar 🌞

I decided to make my Lundnasah altar last minute. But alas, here he is:

I have no idea where any of my sun statue’s are or anything of the like. But, I did use my sun sigil that I made for school.

11 Likes

@christina4 I love your altar. I am extremely attracted to butterflies and yours is beautiful.

6 Likes

Oh thanks so much!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

I like the sun! And the butterfly just fits somehow. Nice job!

4 Likes

I had to add the butterfly and I don’t know why

3 Likes

The butterfly has long been a sign of rebirth, and when you think about it we celebrate the grain king that dies for his people and is reborn this holiday. Makes sense!

4 Likes

Oh, absolutely! I love the idea behind the butterfly :butterfly: It’s always meant a lot to me. Transformation and strength!! My first published poem was about a butterfly trapped in a jar and couldn’t get free. But the mean old man who put her there was so drunk that he knocked her jar over. The glass began to break but the pattern of the glass was familiar with her life in transition to her pain. But she couldn’t stay suffocated in her sorrows and escaped the jar with a breath of fresh air.

6 Likes

That’s beautiful! I’m glad the butterfly escaped.

4 Likes

Your altar is gorgeous, @Christina4- from the sun to the butterfly to all your lovely crystals, I can see you used powerful and meaningful items :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thanks so much for sharing- hope you had a blessed Sabbat! :heart:

3 Likes

I used items with my intuition and like you said, meaning. Thank you for liking it! I appreciate it :relaxed::two_hearts:

4 Likes