My new kitchen, and kitchen witchery

Merry meet, I’m so excited that I have to share with someone. We have been in the process of having our kitchen re-done. Our new cabinets are in, My husband surprised me with a brand-new stove and dishwasher, and they measured for our counter tops today. Also, my husband said I could put a shelf in the dining room to grow fresh herbs for cooking. (Squeel) (we live in the desert so its not ideal for quite a few plants, for me to try and grow them outside) We should have a functional kitchen by Thanksgiving… So exciting… and this whole process started because of a burst pipe, and good homeowners insurance…lol My husband is even letting me buy new things for the kitchen, like cook ware and kitchen implements. I can’t wait to set up my new kitchen and start making magic again. :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Ahhhh so exciting! :star_struck: It sounds like your new kitchen is going to be gorgeous! A burst pipe is never fun, but it sounds like you are making lemonade out of lemons- I’m so glad things are working out well for you!

Have fun designing and building your new space- from one Kitchen Witch to another, good luck and blessed be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

WOW. A whole redo! That’s great, and so exciting! I hope it turns out well, you’ll have to show us pictures when it’s done!

7 Likes

@raven13 omg a new kitchen thats awesome. My hubby surprised me with one a few yrs ago. Didnt get new cabinets tho. But i did get new countertops, and all new black stainless steel appliances. I loooooovvveee my double oven.

Enjoy it darlin .

8 Likes

Making progress! Everytime I get home from work, there is more done :slight_smile:

8 Likes

How exciting!! :clap: Oh how I wish I could redo my kitchen. Eventually we’ll get there but right now? Nope :laughing: I’m sorry you had to have a pipe burst in order to get a new kitchen but the new kitchen is icing on the cake!

7 Likes

I keep the positive thoughts going, its been 4 1/2 months…lol we made a camp kitchen in the garage, my husband is shocked with what I can produce from a microwave, electric skillet and toaster oven… :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Looks beautiful @raven13

6 Likes

@raven13 omg thats beautiful!!!

7 Likes

WOW! That’s looking great! It’s going to be great when you finish it!

6 Likes

@raven13 I am so happy for you and thrilled you get to have your new kitchen very soon! SO EXCITING and very eager to see the finished kitchen pics!!! Blessed be!
:brown_heart::orange_heart::orange_heart:

7 Likes

Stove and microwave hood are in, knobs and handles go in today, along with lower cabinet slider shelves. Next week the counter tops arrive. Then I think all I have to do is pick out back splashes and then fill my kitchen back up…lol. oh and make 2 sets of cafe curtains.

7 Likes

It’s coming together beautifully! I love the fittings! You’ve got good taste!

6 Likes

It’s looking beautiful, @raven13! How exciting to see your kitchen develop and become the kitchen of your dreams :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Wishing you continued good luck with it- blessed be! :sparkles:

5 Likes

All that needs to be done now is my back splashes and to finish putting my stuff in the kitchen, Im so excited!

5 Likes

Looks beautiful @raven13 :heart:

5 Likes

That counter top is beautiful! You lucky witch!

5 Likes

Ohhhh it’s coming along beautifully, @raven13! :heart_eyes:

Putting all your treasures away in their new homes is the best part if you ask me! It’s going to feel so perfect once everything is in its place :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good luck with the finishing touches! :raised_hands:

Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.