My New Spirit Board

I don’t have anyone else I can show my new Ouija/spirit board to so I hope it’s ok to share here? :ghost:

The first picture is my new board. It glows in the dark and is really neat. The bottom picture is a spirit board I’ve had for a while. I’m saving up to get this new amazing purple and black board I found.

15 Likes

Those are both beautiful. :black_heart: :sparkles:

8 Likes

Wow, they’re both beautiful! I love how sleek and elegant the new one looks, but I also the colorful older one. Very cool! :sparkles::heart_eyes:

I’m interested in the idea of spirit boards, to potentially communicate with my dad (who passed when I was 19) and grandpa (who passed when I was 21), but I am also fearful as an inexperienced, uneducated beginner on them. Movies/Hollywood do not do anything to help with my fear toward these boards, as I’m terrified of attracting unwanted/dark entities into my home.

Because of this, I’ve avoided using them at all. Lately though, my interest has been piqued! If I decide get one, or use it, I want to be as safe as possible and be sure I’m speaking only to my dad or grandpa. It would be beyond amazing to speak to them again.

With my rambling out of the way, I really enjoy your pictures and am glad you shared them with us! Enjoy your new board! :grin:

10 Likes

Love them both @VioletFreya ! They are gorgeous!

7 Likes

@amandakay here is a link to a post that shows how to use the spirit board safely. Maybe this will help ease some of the fear for you :purple_heart::purple_heart:

9 Likes

They’re absolutely gorgeous :sparkling_heart:.

8 Likes

Thank you Mystique it’s wonder Ful you shared, you are such a lovely witch! I admire and I’ve been wondering what book to get for the Oija Board! I have had my own experience but just want to be safe since others messed with my signals and put there juju on me !
Jeannie

9 Likes

Very nice boards @Violet! I like the new spirit boards !
Jeannie

9 Likes

I’ve not had a bad experience with the Ouija. I just used a piece of paper and a planchette. I’m in the process of making my own, but it’s still in drawing stage :rofl:. In the old days here, they just used to draw it out, so I may stick to this method as I can draw different protection symbols each time I use it, its kinda nice :green_heart:

8 Likes

Awwww thank you Jeannie! You make me blush :face_with_hand_over_mouth:. I’m glad my post could help you. The ouija board can be very insightful and informative if used correctly.

Have you done any hex breaker or reversals to rid yourself of the others juju?

8 Likes

Not recently but Starborn had a great ritual and I think I’m going to try the black mirror spell.
I did the witches bottle awhile ago and just did a spell bag with lots of correspondences that I think were fitting for hexes ! I did it for the challenge. I’m definitely getting this book, I have like 5 credits on audible and was apprehensive till I find the perfect book I wanted to get. I wonder if it on there .

Jeannie

7 Likes

That’s totally understandable! Basically if you go into it calm and with positive thoughts and do basic protection steps you’ll be fine. Visualize white light surrounding you, ask your guides and/or deities to protect you, and remember that you have all the power. You can close the session anytime. You could also cast a circle around you and the board or simply sprinkle a little salt around in a circle (not Supernatural-type thick salt rings lol that’s overkill). @amandakay

8 Likes

Your new spirit boards are stunning, @VioletFreya :heart_eyes:

Enjoy them! :sparkles:

7 Likes