My new table cloth

My new alter cover

Hecate skullz

12 Likes

John,
Nice alter cloth John I have so many alter clothes there so fun! I admire your style!
Jeannie

10 Likes

Thank you hun , you sure know how to make a witch blush

Share some of your favorite ones :slight_smile:

So mote it be

8 Likes

@john1 I love it! I haven’t set up an altar yet because I haven’t chosen a deity yet.

Where do you order statues from? I know @starborn @tracyS @devenne have ordered some too

I’m thinking Brighid and Hekate are calling to me

10 Likes

@Sivonnah My Loki I ordered from China via Amazon, couldn’t get anything local. My Mr Lucifer I bought from a local shop, she had to order him in, and he came from Nemesis Now. :green_heart:. It’s lovely having these gents move in. I hope your lovely ladies move in. :grin:

10 Likes

I got mine on Amazon and temu

9 Likes

Thank you @tracyS @Devenne

9 Likes

My Lilith one came from here: https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/SecretWoodStory

I still can’t decide which Hekate one I want or from where. I kind of want to stick to wood (tinted black), as much as I like the look of a couple of resin ones out there that are painted to look like metal.

It’s not actually important to get wood. It’s just an aesthetic I want, really. So we’ll see what I end up with. :laughing:

9 Likes

I go to Joann’s fabric store

7 Likes

I also like the wood. I also really like hand crafted items. I couldn’t make a statue but I could make a wood cutout! I would use the dremel for the lines or maybe the wood burner! The creative juices are flowing now!

10 Likes

All I can say is, “WOW!” :skull: :black_heart:

9 Likes

Oh, yes! That would amazing. :star_struck:

8 Likes

I was going to say you don’t need to have an altar. But if you wanted to you could set one up would not have to be a deity altar. :grimacing: Only if u want to. I haven’t accepted a patron on matron deity as a counter part. That’s ok. I’m taking my time not rushing as much as I’d like to pull the trigger

8 Likes

Love skulls always have. I love dark art it draws me in like the drain draws the water down :joy:

9 Likes

I love how you said that

8 Likes

Thankyou babe :kiss:

7 Likes