My new witchy items ☺️

:woman_mage:Just wanted to show off my new witchy item’s, I hope you like them too. My Salem necklace, my Electric witch club pin, and my sister witches pin :blush::crazy_face:

22 Likes

Fun treasures, @Katiria- congrats on your great finds! :sparkles:

I am loving the Electric witch club pin- the little moon phases on the sides are such a great detail! Beautiful! :heart:

14 Likes

These are great! I really like that Eclectic Witch Club one too! Very appropriate.

13 Likes

If you’ll like I could send you the link of the website.

10 Likes

I’d love to have the website! Love that eclectic witch pin!

11 Likes

It sounds like quite a few of us like the pin- if you don’t mind, please feel free to share the link of the website here in the comments! Would love to check it out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

11 Likes

If you’re able to get the electric witch club pin or anything else, please feel free to share you’re items. I’ll love to see what else you found. Blessed Be!

12 Likes

Ohhh checking out the site now! :star_struck: There are some really lovely things in the shop- gonna have to add this site onto my wishlist for potential holiday shopping :shopping: :grinning:

Thanks so much, Katiria! :heart::sparkles:

12 Likes

Love the items!!! :star_struck: :star_struck: :star_struck: Especially the last one… May i ask where did you buy it from?

11 Likes

These are great! I may have to get one when I have money again! LOL!

12 Likes

Awesome, is one of my favorite witchy shop online

10 Likes

I shared the website, look back on the comments

11 Likes

Thank you can’t believe i missed it

8 Likes

These look so cool. i love the look of the eclectic club pin

As always have a great day and blessed be!

6 Likes

Thank you for sharing !! :star_struck:

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.