My opinion and experience about the Dalí Tarot

Hi everyone!

I read tarot since I was a teenager, but more recently that I had been studying for REAL the meanings of the symbols. My mom also likes tarot as well and others divinations methods such as I Ching and divination teacup. When she was younger, she used to consult I Ching and use for her career goals. The teacup she bought in the Salem Witch Museum and sooner I’ll post a review about it: wink:

Telling more about the tarot, the Dalí Tarot was a gift from my mom and she is surprised that I’m learning even how to read the Minor Arcana. She only does tarot readings of the Major Arcana.

I truly recommend this tarot deck for who is a fan from the Surrealism and also knows how to read the Waite or Marseille tarot. It’s not ideal for beginners. The pictures sometimes are a bit hard to decipher, but I’m enjoying the challenge. Below some pics of the Dalí Tarot:

3 Likes

What a beautiful deck!

4 Likes

This is really cool! I didn’t know there was a Tarot deck with Dali’s signature!

It truly is beautiful! Thanks for sharing @laura6! :star_struck: What’s your favorite card in this deck?

3 Likes

I am drooling over this deck, @laura6! It’s gorgeous :heart_eyes: A complex deck like this would be a little too advanced for me at the moment, but I can appreciate the breathtaking artwork! :two_hearts:

I think it’s wonderful that you have your mother as a role model to teach you about new methods of divination! I’ve learned about various tea ceremonies and studied different methods of divination in the free online Oracles, Omens, and Prophecies Course :crystal_ball:, but I don’t know much about the I Ching! I’ll have to look into it more- it sounds fascinating! :open_book: :heart_eyes:

Yes, yes, yes!!! Please do!!! I love Salem (and tea cups! :tea:)- I’m looking forward to your review :blush:

3 Likes

The Star!

3 Likes

Yes sure! I’ll do a review sooner… My website/blog is under construction and I’m willing to create different topics about product reviews, spell recipes and methods of divination! And Spells8 had been an aspiring resource for my new project into witchcraft.

Thanks for your advice about the free online courses from Harvard! In Brazil Wicca it’s not so popular but we have a lot of Gypsy culture resources that I’m also studying and I’m enjoying so much. I’m discovering myself as a gypsy witch :heart:

4 Likes

Oohhh please share a link to your blog when it’s ready- it sounds very interesting and I would love to check it out! :heart_eyes:

I can’t say I know much about Gypsy culture, but I love studying different cultures and how religions and beliefs travel across the globe- often adapting and becoming more interesting and complex when they meld with local belief systems :books: :star_struck:. I think this is fascinating, and I’d love to learn more about your experience as a gypsy witch- I’m definitely looking forward to seeing your blog! :heart: :blush:

3 Likes