My Ostara sorry last post new here

Last post! Hi I’m Goddess Bee :honeybee:

17 Likes

Before and after :black_heart:

15 Likes

Wow :open_mouth: that’s a beautiful space!!! Lovely vibe too! Welcome to the coven sister

Blessed be

12 Likes

Thank you! I can’t wait to share so much. I haven’t really found a community that I’ve liked after 10 years and I came up upon this one.

12 Likes

You’ve found the honey :honey_pot: :heart: spot. This is the best place. All inclusive here. Very loving and supportive group who will go out of the way to try to point you the right way. Hope you love it as much as I

12 Likes

Uploading: IMG_0575.png…
Uploading: IMG_0549.png…
Uploading: IMG_0531.png…
Uploading: IMG_0519.png…
Uploading: IMG_0506.png…

12 Likes

Your photos didn’t load they take time to fully load before hitting send.

11 Likes

Some of my works…

11 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

13 Likes

Wow stunning I love the dagger

11 Likes

Oh wow girl :star_struck: you’ve got some incredible tools everything’s so beautiful your practice looks amazing and don’t apologize for posting you can post as much as you want these pictures are awesome I’m fascinated by everything you’ve acquired in your practice and I can’t wait to see more :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

Wow! I love your pictures :heart::two_hearts::people_hugging:

12 Likes

@GoddessBee Hello and welcome lovely. I’m Tracy. Your pictures are gorgeous, lovely :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Lovely space and tools @GoddessBee ! Welcome to the coven! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. This is a great group! They are very helpful and supportive. And we have some really fun weekly challenges and a book club. I think you will be happy here

Blessed Be

10 Likes

Such beautiful pictures! You’ve designed and brought to life a special and lovely place for your Craft. It’s really inspiring to see! Thank you for sharing, @GoddessBee! :pray: :candle: :blush:

11 Likes

Super beautiful :heart_eyes: I love this post

10 Likes

Lovely space and tools @GoddessBee ! !!!

6 Likes