My Safe Haven Altar

Hello Everyone I hope y’all are having a wonderful Day or Night depends on where you are at in the world, I wanted to share with y’all what my altar looks like, I spend a lot of time at my altar, its my safe haven. :heart_eyes:

18 Likes

Your altar is real beautiful :heart_eyes: You have an altar cloth just like mine :grin:. Everything is so well put :heart: :heart: you did very well.

9 Likes

Thank you very much I’m glad you like it. I got that altar cloth on amazon and i tried different cloths before and they kept getting dirty with the incense so i did without so its easier to clean. You have any ideas on what to do so the incense don’t get all over the place.?

11 Likes

I love the energy your altar space gives off! I agree that it feels safe.

Beautiful Goddess and God statues!

11 Likes

Thank you very much, I had the Goddess and God Statues for a few years now and i love them a lot :heart_eyes:

10 Likes

I have a similar incense holder but never really :relieved: had problems with the incense and the ashes, but I can recommend maybe putting some patrolum jelly on your incense holder to help in trapping the ashes so they don’t blow all over the place.

You can even relocate your incense holder to the side so it doesn’t really mess up your cloth on your altar. I hope this helps :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

thank you very much for your help :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@christopher5 your altar is lovely and for the incense you can try one like this. Works great and catches all the ash

13 Likes

So nice! I also spend a lot of time at my altar…. I actually miss my sacred space when I go out…

9 Likes

Thanks for showing us! Your altars very nice! I love the succulents, the God and Goddess statues and of course the most important…crystals lol it’s a beautiful altar!

12 Likes

Thank you very much i’m glad you like it, Yeah i’m just getting into Crystals, sense i’m a Pisces i ended up getting all my birth stones and of course the amethyst crystal which is a very lovely crystal. :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

@christopher5 your altar looks great. I love the plants on it

9 Likes

How pretty. I really like your pentacle! Love the statues too, I want to get some that look like that when I save up the money. After the holidays.

9 Likes

I also have the incense issue but I brought a little besom for my altar and I brush away the ash if it falls…

10 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch One thing I have noticed this morning when i did my daily devotions if i make the incense stick smaller it catches the ashes pretty good.

9 Likes

While we’re on the subject, what’s the best way to remove candle wax from an altar cloth? I have the same one as @christopher5, but it’s a little more, uh, “loved.”

8 Likes

@anon87969570 best way I know is paper towel or clean rags, put under the cloth and on top of the cloth over and under the wax spots. Put a hot iron on the top rag or towel. Check the top and bottom cloths and change them and repeat with iron until both top and bottom cloths are clean. When wax is gone wash as normal

10 Likes

That’s good to know!!! Thank you!! I just wait for it to cool and peel it off but if it’s colored, then I have a new stain! I’ll have to try this!

4 Likes

My altar changes quite a bit, because I’m not out of the broom closet and I have to put it away often. Plus, I usually draw down the moon outside and I set things up out there, too. Here is a picture of the current set up.

And here is a close up of the wine bottle. I think it looks cool, and I love that the label says “Veritas,” Latin for “truth.”

I’m going to create something more permanent soon. Until then, my altar lives on the corner of my desk.

8 Likes

@anon87969570 I love your altar. It looks very peaceful and calming

8 Likes