My Spells8 coven will understand this

About 10 days ago, I was working in my yard as I do each week. I normally keep my root-like talisman in my bra :grin:.
Afterwards, when I went to bathe, I couldn’t find my talisman. I realized that there was no way I’d find it in my yard. I’ve thought about it often since, missing it immensely yet not wanting hastily to replace it. Kind of like losing a friend.
Today, I was cleaning a room and there it was!
No where near where I lost it and, to top it off, I’ve cleaned the room in the time between losing it.
I was cleaning no more and no less than last time.

I feel awesome now that my little talisman is back :purple_heart:

I figured if anyone would understand this little story, you all would :blush:

Have a metaphysically outstanding day! :purple_heart:

17 Likes

@Wisteria_Norn

You may have some little mischievous helpers! Maybe fairies, elves, gnomes, or elementals… to name a few! I’ve had this happen to me a few times, so I often find things in strange places…

With love :heart: and curiosity :thinking: always

13 Likes

I agree with @marsha! Maybe even a mischievous ancestor! It was getting close to Samhain.

14 Likes

I’ve had a similar experience with my worry stone, its always in my pocket, and one day, it left my pocket. For days I searched, then it just turned up, in my car. I asked a friend (Witchy) about it, and he said sometimes these charms leave us then return. In that time it had left me, I learnt to control my worries with energy alone. It was like the stone was trying to say, I can do this.

I’m so glad you found your talisman. These objects to non witches are just objects, but to us, they are like you said, friends. I would be devasted if I lost my Loki talisman necklace. Maybe as @marsha said, the Fae had some fun, maybe Loki caused a little mischief :grin:. :sparkling_heart: So glad you found it. :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

I knew you were going to say Loki did it! I almost said that. Lol! He is mischievous.

13 Likes

Wow, that is awesome. Glad you got it back!

14 Likes

So glad it’s back. I too have had similar experiences. Things that I am 100% sure are gone seem to come back.

One I saw fall into the bin that soda bottle caps go into on a soda machine (showing my age) but one day there it was. A stone that there is no possible way that I could still have is currently on my altar. I once tore my bedroom apart looking for a lighter and came up empty. I went back in a bit later and a lighter that was given to me by a coworker who had recently passed and that I knew I no longer had was sitting in the middle of the floor.

I don’t remember the details but I was once told that things like that are basically normal and that if it’s meant to be with you it will find it’s way back to you. I don’t even question it anymore. I just hold it, feel or express my gratitude and move on with my day. :woman_shrugging:t2:

10 Likes

I’m glad you found it my dear, we loved the magical objects that we were tied to!

8 Likes

Whatever or whoever helped it along, I’m glad it found its way back home to you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

I know I’m late to the party, but I’m also glad you found it! :tada:

7 Likes