For your energy, we daily ask.
With your rise, life’s melody is cued,
In your set, tranquility is renewed.

I’m grateful for the sun’s grace.

13 Likes

Beautiful! :sparkles: :sun:

Thank you for sharing. :black_heart:

10 Likes

This is really lovely, @matariel! :yellow_heart: It’s also very well-timed, as the Sabbat- a celebration of the sun- is just two weeks from today. It’s a great time to appreciate the sun’d warmth and light! :sun_with_face: :two_hearts:

10 Likes

Such a lovely little prayer! Thank you for sharing!

9 Likes

So lovely :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

I love your Sun Prayer, @matariel :heart: :sun_with_face: Thanks so much for sharing!
Love always

8 Likes

Beautiful. I’m a fellow sun and heat lover :wink:

9 Likes

Such a Beautiful prayer!!
Thank you for Sharing! :sun: :yellow_heart:

8 Likes

You’re welcome! I’m delighted that you found it beautiful. :blush:

7 Likes

I’m glad you find it cute! Yes, the Sabbath of the Sun is a wonderful time to give thanks and celebrate the light and warmth in our lives. Hope your celebration is filled with joy and sunshine! :sunny::pray:

7 Likes

I’m so glad you liked it! It’s my pleasure to share. :sun_with_face:

7 Likes

Thank you! It warms my heart to hear that you found it lovely. :sunrise:

8 Likes

I’m truly touched that you loved it. Sharing this warmth with others is a joy for me. Love and light to you! :sunny::heart:

6 Likes

It’s wonderful to meet someone who shares the same appreciation for the sun and its warmth. May its energy continue to inspire and rejuvenate us both! :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

You’re very welcome! I’m overjoyed that it resonated with you. The sun’s embrace is a gift we all share. :sunny: :yellow_heart:

6 Likes

For sure babe! I’m meant to be in the sun and water. I can’t wait to go back to Florida again. And eventually move… thankyou my friend. I’d like ur comment but I’m out of hearts :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Then you can escape any winters by coming to Australia, too. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: You will love the beaches and the constant sun.

4 Likes

Oh my goodness :star_struck::heart_eyes: It is beyond amazing. So beautiful and breathtaking.

Yes please sign me up! I wonder how much it is to fly there from Indiana. Probably need a passport I’m guessing

4 Likes

Delta will do a return for $1,200 US. :grimacing: Expensive…

Yep. The expansiveness of travel is quite… Ouch. :cold_sweat:

4 Likes

Is that price one way?

I want to get a passport anyway :grimacing:

4 Likes