My temporary altar

Here’s my altar until I get my other one stripped and painted :heart:

11 Likes

Very nice and neat, I like it. Looks like it would be a great permanent altar to me especially with the storage around it :wink:

:butterfly:

7 Likes

@Draykor75, your alter is very balanced and coordinated . It looks like you have all the elements. Nice job!

6 Likes

That’s a great point, but I found a great table I want to refinish and use. The current set up will become my work/craft space once I can find the time to get my table done. Thanks for the compliment! Blessed Be!

7 Likes

I love the simplicity of this temporary altar. I’m sure when you get your more permanent one set up it will look just as good!

7 Likes

I’m a very minimalist when it comes to everything in my life. Clutter and over abundance drives me insane. There will definitely be more on my permanent altar, but still in a very organized and minimalistic. Thanks for the compliment. Blessed Be!

7 Likes

How lovely! I really like the statues! Good job!

6 Likes

It looks beautiful, @Draykor75! :sparkles: It may be a temporary altar, but it looks like you’ve got everything you need to cast your spells and enjoy your ritualwork :blush:

Good luck as you continue to develop your sacred space! :raised_hands: Blessed be!

5 Likes

Very nice!

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.