My Top 5 Tarot Tips!

Hey everyone!

I wanted to share my most recent video with you about divination. In this video, I give you five tips for asking better tarot questions. Honestly, these tips can be applied to almost any form of divination.

I hope you enjoy it!

If you read tarot or practice any other form of divination, what are your tips for others? Let me know!

15 Likes

That was great. I particularly like the point about not being heightened emotionally, need to have a calm mind and heart when approaching the reading. Lovely video @MeganB :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you, Tracy! :heart:

Sometimes, I don’t take my own advice :sweat_smile: but I always try to save the cards for later if I’m feeling quite emotional. It helped me recently when doing a spread on imposter syndrome! I tried to remember what I told everyone else and just did that :joy: thanks for watching!

10 Likes

That was incredibly helpful. ESP about asking the same question. I have been guilty of that and my deck that I was I was using even reflected that. Essentially I got I DONT KNOW so much so that I realized that even the cards were annoyed that I was asking the same question again lol.

10 Likes

Thank you @Dierna_Nimue_Selene :blush: It can be hard when we don’t get the answer we want, or worse, we don’t understand the answer we get :joy: I totally get it!

8 Likes

New video- hooray! :tada: :flower_playing_cards: :grinning:

Thank you for sharing it, @MeganB! :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you! :revolving_hearts:

6 Likes

That’s funny; a week or two ago when I was doing a reading, the cards were suggesting that I don’t need to ask them, I already knew the answer. It turns out that I’d been asking the same questions, just worded differently. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Oh geez :joy: I hate when that happens!

6 Likes

I’m trying to learn the Angel tarot :innocent: :pentagram:as best I can and…I’m here…listening to my dear Megan
Thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
you are precious my love! very precious! Thank you very much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Aww, well thank you, @AIRAM :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m happy to hear that my words are helpful!

7 Likes

I’m so glad this popped up! :hugs: Great tips! :blush: Definitely needed these tips as I’m learning!

7 Likes

I hope they’re helpful! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes