My Weekly Witchy Challenge - Deities of the Moon 🌕

Thank you for the spells i will save them in my book of shadows and i hope i can make the 7 keys of life soon… You know i have a key pinned on my altar and i previously did not know until recently keys are associated with Hekate, and every time i when to throw it in the junk draw i couldn’t and just left it on my altar… Now i know why… I knew i felt a connection with Hekate this just confirms it… Cant wait until the book i ordered about Hekate comes so i can learn more :heartpulse: :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Bad languge? Nah. There is no bad languages, only bad intentions! My opinion, obviously. I am looking forward to doing some of this tonight!

9 Likes

Iris - such an amazing post. The information provided is great! I was honestly surprised to see that you were relatively new to witchcraft, considering the vast amount of knowledge you have on Hekate. I just wanted to thank you for posting this. You have helped inspire me to deepen my relationship and workings with Hekate. And also to recreate my altar for Hekate…yours is beautiful! I am sure she was quite pleased with it.

9 Likes

Thank you :blush:

9 Likes

ohh… I may try to use this tomorrow night for Hecate night. I have lots of left over keys, from moving, etc. Saving them for whatever reason in an old jar, but this sounds perfect to use them for. Thanks for sharing.

8 Likes

@phoenix_dawn yes hon those work the same

7 Likes

@Jeannie1 i looked into the Covina Institute, are u still a member? It looks interesting however i dont have the extra $59.99 fee. Our Mother will understand

8 Likes

Christeena- Yes :+1: It’s 49.99
You should try Cindy Is a great mentor for Keeping Her Keys :key: I hope you try if you feel lead too! I could use some extra friends I already know!
Jeannie

8 Likes

There’s also a youtube channel that offers lessons/rituals and a great deal of information.
Keeping Her Keys

9 Likes

This Weekly Witchy Challenge is excellent. Hail to the Goddess Hecate. Years ago, I started collecting :old_key: keys. I don’t know why I just did. I now know why I do… Hecate. I want to go back and reread your challenge, it is full of great detailed knowledge… Mote It Be,
Medea

8 Likes

Welcome Kaleyjane. My name is Medea, I am fairly new here and I could not be any happier. This is my new home and family. I will tell you, if you have a question…ask, never be afraid to ask someone will always answer you. Everyone here is great and helpful.
I am looking forward to learning with you. Blessed Be,
Medea

7 Likes

@Medea girrrrrlll me too. I think i have like 12 now. I find them.

6 Likes

Oh, my Goddesses! :thinking: @Mistress_Of_Herbs & @Medea

I have been collecting :old_key: keys for years! :bulb:
I just posted a single-draw oracle card and it was about clues… Now I’ve got chills…

I am so thankful for the message I just received :pray: :heart:

5 Likes

Love this so much! As a ardent admirer of the moon (and her goddess), I loved the information you provided and how thoughtfully you put everything together! Bookmarked to refer back :purple_heart:

7 Likes