My wicca and witchcraft book wish list

So i have this notebook where i have the lists of my wants of things wicca type things is this notebook and i have 3 whole pages front and back filled with just books think i have enough wicca books on my list lol.

7 Likes

You should keep a wish list on Amazon. I check mine daily to see if any have come up for sale. Then again that’s more likely since I read mine on Kindle. I sometimes get books for two bucks or three!

That’s how I’m so far behind in reading, I keep on buying books when they’re on sale. LOL!

7 Likes

You can never have enough books! My problem is time to read them. I have so many books on Wicca and Witchcraft that I haven’t read yet. At work I listen to audio books, podcasts and you tube. So I am constantly absorbing information.

5 Likes

Kindle Unlimited is great too. My problem is finding time.

6 Likes

Same here! I read fanfiction and witchy books and regular books and write and there just isn’t time enough during the day for all of those!

5 Likes

I have a list on amazon i just like to have written lists too

6 Likes

Lol i just checked and I realized my wicca book list is double the size of my other book list

And dont get me started on my artistic book list it’s about the same size as the wicca one

6 Likes

Good for you then! I can’t read my handwriting for crap. LOL!

Eep. I feel your pain.

6 Likes

Yea i buy four books a month and still haven’t made much of a dent

6 Likes

Lol i know lots of people who cant read there own writing ive never had that problem no matter how messy or neat i write i can always read it a skill i development while hand writing fanfictions i write

5 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: How to break a generational curse?

You handwrite your fanfictions? Wow. You’re a braver person than I am. I’d never be able to write that much without giving myself a hand cramp.

3 Likes

Lol had to didn’t own a computer at the time ive switched to typing on my laptop now but at the time i used what i had access too

4 Likes

Still, I tip my fanfiction hat off to you! LOL!

4 Likes

Lol ive always enjoyed writing i also write my own stories ive got i think maybe 40 on the go books on my laptop ranging from fanfictions to my own stories

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.