My Witchy Box Arrived!

This is the last of the stuff I bought I swear (or at least that’s what I’m telling my bank anyway lol) :joy:

I’m so glad I did though, my Novice Witch Box from @SilverBear 's shop came today and I Adore it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: It all came so nicely wrapped up and smells gorgeous :star_struck: :star_struck:

I bought this tea light holder at work today also

10 Likes

WOW! That box looks great! I wish I could win the lottery so I could subscribe to all the witch’s boxes I wanted. I love that artwork in front!

5 Likes

I can’t do the sub boxes either, this was a one-off purchase I made a week ago now and it’ll be the last for a while lol. I bought all of this stuff that I’ve been getting through at the same time the deliveries have just been spread apart is all :grin: Everything I bought will have to make up all of my spellwork until at least Yule now :joy:

5 Likes

Looks like a great one-off purchase! You have great taste and @SilverBear has great products!

6 Likes

I keep finding myself going back and looking at all of the other shops in the Coven as well and I just know I’m going to cave at some point and buy something :joy: I can always rest assured ill get good products for my pennies in this community :heartpulse: Blessed Be :heartpulse:

7 Likes

My middle son did the artwork for me for that Altar card. :smile:

7 Likes

7 Likes

He did a great job! That’s really pretty!

6 Likes

Your son is very talented :heart: Its also a perfect Altar card for me because I still need a little help with visualisation and the elements are portrayed amazingly in it :heart: Blessed Be :heart:

7 Likes

It’s all so beautiful and I bet @SilverBear apothecary smells super good!!! Her videos get me imagining the way it would smell but I know it couldn’t be the same.

6 Likes

Woohoo! Loving these treasures, @Liisa! :heart_eyes: Good for you for treating yourself to something nice- you deserve it! And I know Silverbear’s Witch Box will treat you well, she has some truly wonderful things in her craft collection :package: :sparkles:

Enjoy! :two_hearts:

6 Likes