My witchy toolkit

I got a pendulum for my birthday yesterday, from TheSacredWillow.com.au, from my mum, and she ordered Libra crystals for me but we got Gemini crystals(:laughing: :rofl:).

12 Likes

Aww, what a lovely gift! :black_heart:

And thanks for sharing the site. I hadn’t seen that one before. :smile:

9 Likes

I had an amethyst wand, but it broke and I lost the amethyst. I used broke because the amethyst broke off.

10 Likes

What a lovely birthday gift! I hope you enjoy the new pendulum and crystals (even if they weren’t what you were expecting!)- may your news tools serve you well! :pendulum: :gem: :sparkles:

10 Likes

Yay for a new pendulum and crystals.

9 Likes

Yes. I feel Sacred Willow mixed our crystals up with another person’s and they got the Libra ones we ordered.

9 Likes

That could very well be the case! Did you send them a message by any chance? If it was a mix-up on their behalf, then they would hopefully be able to fix it and get you the crystals you ordered :gem: :sparkles:

7 Likes

I used the contact form.

6 Likes

I hope they get back to you soon and help fix the mix-up! :pray:

6 Likes

Update: now I have the centennial edition of the Rider-Waite deck and Nari Anistarsia’s Ascencion Oracle deck.

7 Likes

Nice! May both the new decks serve you well :heart: :blush:

Happy reading!

6 Likes

I also personally believe that it’d be fun to have a deck just for tarot spells.

7 Likes

In my constant window shopping for decks, I’ve come across some decks where each card has a spell (like the Spell Deck), but I don’t think I’ve seen a deck specifically for tarot spells- I agree, that would be fun! :grinning: :flower_playing_cards:

7 Likes

enabler… :rofl: :flamingo: :flamingo: :flamingo: :flamingo: :flamingo:

:goat:

7 Likes

:eyes: Ooh…

In more ways than one. :joy:

The thing I was doing that led me to my spiritual journey, even before I wanted to find Lilith, was making cards with spells on them. Then that started evolving into a spell book, which started evolving into a Book of Shadows, and when I got into adding some imagery into that, I set it all aside and dived into the Lilith search.

I wouldn’t mind revisiting that sometime. :eyes:

6 Likes

Guilty as charged :laughing: :handshake: :heart:

A very neat project! :grinning: It sounds like it served its first purpose of leading you into your Lilith search, but perhaps it’s also been waiting for the right time to be re-explored. A deck of spell cards would be a fun tool to have on hand!

If you decide to jump back into it, good luck! (And let us know how it goes- I’m super curious about the deck! :wink: :sparkles:)

7 Likes

They did and I got my Libra crystals: green aventurine, rose quartz and black obsidian.

7 Likes

Hooray! I’m so glad it worked out and that you got the crystals you ordered- and such lovely ones they are :gem: :two_hearts: May your Libra crystals serve you well, Laurel! :sparkles:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.