Mydnite83's Start of a new journey

Hello all! Merry Monday to all!! My name is Mydnite83… I am from Denver, Co. I happened to stumble upon this website looking for ways to assist my friend in performing a house blessing ritual. I have been involved in magical journey since I was 12 years old. I had the most wonderful mentor and though she is not here on the physical realm she is still with me in spirit. However I decided to join the community because times are hard lately. And in the midst of the chaos I am realizing Ive lost apart of my self. I’m a natural healer, a highly sensitive empathy, and not being able to help others because I am broken feels like I am denying myself of a necessity such as breathing. So I hope to maybe relocate the part of my essence that is currently missing from myself right now.
So here’s to a new chapter, new friends, and new ways. I’m looking forward to this journey and until then merry meet to all.

8 Likes

Welcome and Meet @Mydnite83! My name is Amaris (Jessica) and I’m from Houston, TX. I am an eclectic pagan green witch that had been actively practicing for about 2.5 years. I’ve know about the Craft since I was a teenager when my Mom converted from Irish Catholicism.

This online coven/forum is a wonderful place to be! Everyone is intelligent and full of information that they are ready to share, all you have to do is ask! The Q&A thread is available for any questions you may have as you join us and continue along your path.

If you have not yet, I recommend checking out the Spells8 Complete Courses as they cover many topics. I also personally like the Daily Correspondences and Lunar Spell as a guide to incorporate magick into my daily life.

Again, Welcome to our coven and Merry Meet!!

6 Likes

Hi @Mydnite83! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

We’re so glad you’re here! Hopefully, this place can help you find yourself. It’s a good place to start at any rate.

Did you see the Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week post? It’s got all the activities going on, so you can join in if you want. It’s a great way to stretch your magical wings.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

6 Likes

Merry meet and welcome :infinite_roots: @Mydnite83

I’m glad you have joined us. I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, and an empath. First and foremost, I am a healer. I am from Colorado too, many years ago I lived in Golden. I took Healing Touch classes from Janet Mentgen, the founder; Reiki from Joanne Hibbert, and Light Touch Therapy at Star Mountain with Sue Schwartz. But that was a long time ago, Janet died, Star Mountain closed, and I lost touch with Joanne and so many others in the area.

Being an empath and a healer goes hand in hand, but dear healer you must heal yourself so you can help others. When I channel energy for distant or hands-on healing, as that divine energy passes through my body I am healed too. There are many empaths here so you are in good company.

If you have any questions, just ask. I’m looking forward to sharing your new journey with you.

With love :heart: & magick :dizzy: always…

6 Likes

Welcome @Mydnite83! I am Siofra & as @marsha said, there are other empaths in the forum. I happen to be one of them but to quote marsha

I have found that before I had even started thinking about healing, I had started on a journey of my own healing due to a series of unfortunate events. Since the start of that & some things clearing up for myself & being healed, I have found that my empathic abilities are actually a lot stronger than before (which is hard to believe because I was highly sensitive before) & abilities that had been stifled over the years are making a comeback. I have learned a lot about energy & healing & empathic abilities but I am forever learning as my gifts enhance or come back to the forefront.

I have also found that for myself, I have to do energy or chakra cleansing, clearing, healing, reset, and/or protection meditation of some kind before I start working on more specific things throughout the day as they present themselves. I’m not perfect, I lose my cool sometimes before I can really think about the situation & how others are reacting, but I am 100x better than before. It’s not a common occurrence :thinking: I use crystals each day too.

If you have any questions or any information you would like to share feel free to do so within the forum, we look forward to learning with you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @Mydnite83 and welcome! :blush:

I am so sorry for the loss of your teacher, but I’m glad to hear she continues to watch over and smile upon you from afar :pray: Thank you for taking the time to share your introduction- I hope you can find what you are looking for here! :heart:

As an Empath and healer, you may be interested to learn about the Energy Exchange Circle we have in the forum- it is a place for the coven to gather and share positive energy with those in need. You are very welcome to explore it and are free to add yourself to the healing list should you ever feel the desire to :dove:

Please make yourself at home here! Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome! It’s wonderful to have you here! I’m looking forward to seeing you around the forum!

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.