Mystic Magick šŸ’« Energy Report October 2023

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: October 20

Waxing Crescent Moon :waxing_crescent_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

20October23-LetGoAndTrustTheUniverse-pinterest
Image Credit

Today and tomorrow a Galactic Portal is open, bring us some powerful and much-needed energy! Iā€™m so thankful I am not so exhausted todayā€¦ how are you feeling?

We are moving to a higher level of being, and being transformed into who we were always meant to be! Itā€™s not as easy as it sounds, and it will certainly be much more difficult if we fight it. We must let go of all our baggage, and allow it to happen. Ride the powerful energy wavesā€¦ itā€™s time to let go and trust the universe literally!

Since Iā€™m a rebel, I am struggling a little, well maybe a lotā€¦ I am surrendering my will to the Universe and just allowing it to happen, over and over. I close my eyes for a few moments several times a day and I just let go. Trusting the divine during these short meditations brings me calm and peace.

On the 21st and 22nd, we will have the Orionids Meteors, bringing us a chance to wish upon a star :stars: or two! With all the changes this intense energy is bringing in, itā€™s so important to take care of yourself! Youā€™ve got this!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

8 Likes

Iā€™m in the middle of this space right now - some things that are going on are out of my hands. I have to let go and trust that my Gods will guide me in the right direction, and bring other things to me that I need. :pray: :sparkles:

8 Likes

I am so excited when I get to look at the energy reports I print them for the day Iā€™m so angry that HP I canceled because I was spending $12 a month printing thatā€™s crazy now they shut my printer off but I own outright and I canā€™t print I have to go by different cartridges and I have a bunch of those left over that are just junk anyways I feel better when I go out today and buy some any kind anything other than HP thank you again youā€™re awesomeā€¦

BLESSED BE
MEDEA

8 Likes

I am currently in a different type of things being out of my hands & working through them. Kind of finding the best way to proceed for myself rather than others I guess :thinking: Things that have come up & I have had kind of Ah-Ha moments that are tough to come to terms with & accept, but are out of my hands nonetheless so I have to kind of move by putting myself first & not everyone elseā€¦ really hope that all makes sense :laughing: :green_salad:

7 Likes

:full_moon: Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: October 22-28

Waxing Crescent Moon :waxing_crescent_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

21Oct23-ShayneMcClendon-Pinterest
I Will Breathe
by Shayne McClendon, Pinterest

Astrology Calendar: October 22-28

2023-10-22T04:32:00Z ā€“Venus :astrology_venus: in Virgo :virgo: Trine Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus:
It can be easier to get along with others, and you may benefit from someone in your life. You can enjoy time with others and may want to bring in new people.

2023-10-22T06:06:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Aquarius :aquarius:
Doing things differently can become easier now, and you can focus on stepping outside your comfort zone just a little bit. You can embrace the unconventional and see where it would help.

2023-10-22T09:49:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: Enters Scorpio :scorpius:
Mental energy can become intense over the coming weeks, and you can throw yourself into anything that interests you. Try to avoid being too controlling, though.

2023-10-22T16:12:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Scorpio :scorpius: Trine Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces:
Controlling mental energy can be easier, and you can channel your mental energy into something productive. You can make great long-term plans as well.

2023-10-23T16:21:00Z
Sun :astrology_sun: Enters Scorpio :scorpius:
Passion, intensity, and transformations can be elevated during Scorpio Season, and you can make beneficial transformations, share with others, and increase passion. Find personal power and use this well.

2023-10-24T08:33:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Pisces :pisces:
Taking time to rest and recharge can be helpful now, especially with all of the intensity lately. Recharging can help you manage some of this energy.

2023-10-24T07:14:00Z
Sun :astrology_sun: in Scorpio :scorpius: Trine Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces:
Focusing on your goals can help you work on your long-term plans, and you can feel more disciplined than usual. Just donā€™t take on too much.

2023-10-25T09:52:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: in Pisces :pisces: Conjunct Neptune in Pisces :pisces:
Focusing on your goals can help you work on your long-term plans, and you can feel more disciplined than usual. Just donā€™t take on too much.
Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon: in Pisces :pisces:

2023-10-26T10:02:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Aries :aries:
Motivation can be easy to find, and you may want to take action quickly for what you want. You donā€™t have to wait for opportunities and can create your own.

2023-10-28T11:44:00Z
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Taurus :taurus:
Ground yourself right now because the Lunar Eclipse can trigger strong emotional energy. Grounding yourself can help you control some of it.

:full_moon: October 28, 2023
Partial Lunar Eclipse in Taurus :taurus:
The Taurus Lunar Eclipse can bring the culmination of financial projects and changes that you began 1-2 years ago, and you can remove blocks to stability and security. Work on issues around confidence.

2023-10-28T16:03:00Z
Mars :astrology_mars: in Scorpio :Scorius: Opposite Jupiter in Taurus :taurus:
Everything can feel really good, though you may struggle to do anything about that. You can be incredibly optimistic but may lack the motivation to get moving.

2023-10-29T03:44:00Z
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Scorpio :scorpius: Opposite Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus:
Your outlook can be positive, and you likely only want to be optimistic but may have difficulty fully seeing the big picture. Try taking a step back.

After a couple of quiet days, the Schumann Resonance was over 50 this morning, but itā€™s down to normal now. The Orionid Meteor shower will peak tomorrow Sunday, October 22nd. So, you still have a chance to wish upon a star! :stars:

We are about halfway through the eclipse doorway, we are being helped to advance spiritually, and now is the time to release the past completely. Trust your intuition and the guidance you receive. Doors may open and new opportunities may appear. Take note of whatā€™s coming up for you now.

We have a lot of Cosmic Energy coming in so take care of yourself, get enough rest, and always nurture your soul.

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always,
The Other Marsha

9 Likes

This is exciting :partying_face:. Love these reports, thanks for doing them, it must take alot of work and time, and is much appreciated :sparkling_heart::kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Scorpio season begins today- woohoo! :partying_face:

Iā€™m ready for some transformation- Iā€™ve felt like a stuck caterpillar for the last few weeks haha. Itā€™s butterfly time! :butterfly: :sparkles: :laughing:

Thank you so much for the energy reports, Marsha! I love to follow along and watch the changes as they happen, and knowing about things in advance is really helpful.

Many blessings and much appreciation for all that you do! :heart: :hugs:

8 Likes

Iā€™m definitely feeling the transformation beginningsā€¦ I feel a lot better with what Iā€™ve been able to get done, resolved, & feeling another ton of weight off my shoulders.

Things seem to be clearing up & Iā€™m even comfortable being in my space again for more than just bedtime.

Definitely working on not taking on too much & learning to let go of things I can no longer control without constant worrying about them. :hugs: Learning curves are fun, even if it seems like the same lesson presented many different ways before I get it :rofl:

8 Likes

I feel it allā€¦ I canā€™t even go yard saling with out knowing the sellers most intimate momentā€¦ Or there deepst darkest secretsā€¦ When I go and buy used parts for my car I can tell you what the owner looked like his age and his clothes he was wearing around the time he last had any contact with that vehicle. I am able to hear voices so loud of others in there head in line at the store so loud to cancels out all other sounds like a crowd of ppl talking all at Onceā€¦ It does affect my mental health alot anxiety overwhelming when I first found it to be a enough of a problem to try to find answers or was I cray cray
ā€¦ Nope just another gift

9 Likes

While I do think having such magickal abilities is a blessing, itā€™s not much fun if it is causing you to suffer :worried: Have you perhaps looked into ways to protect yourself from the energies of others? There are magickal methods of shielding oneself from outside energy- things such as veiling or looking into Empath protection spellwork are both popular options.

I hope you can stay safe and be well, my friend! :heart: :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: October 27

Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_crescent_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

October2023-CronesGrove-Facebook
Spooky October
Image Source

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: October 27, 2023

Hello :hugs: my lovelies!

Itā€™s been a crazy week, so many ups and downsā€¦

With an abundance of Water :water_element: Signs in my Chart, I am really feeling it! I have often been told I am too sensitive :roll_eyes: You think? :thinking: Itā€™s true and those comments have never helped me! Since my last post, Iā€™ve had 3 days of headaches, feeling exhausted, and sleeping too much to not being able to sleep! So in addition to being an empath, overly emotional, too sensitive, and sometimes a little crazy :crazy_face: I will post as often as I can, but it may no longer be daily!

There is an overwhelming amount of hate, grief, fear, and pain in the collective. In addition to that, we are in an Eclipse doorway, and the veil is continuing to thin. How are you handling this? I hope you are doing better than me! :rofl: I do feel some major changes coming, so hang on to your hats :witch_hat: and enjoy the ride! :broom:

Full Moon Lunar Eclipse2023-10-28T19:36:00Z to 2023-10-28T20:53:00Z
This is a partial lunar eclipse that will be visible from Asia, Russia, Africa, Europe, and Antarctica.

The energy is sure to be powerful and intense, so work some magick on the Full Blood Moon also called The Hunterā€™s Moon! Itā€™s a great time for shadow work and honoring and/or contacting your ancestors.

With Saturn :astrology_saturn: in Pisces :pisces: we are being asked to balance the spiritual with the material! There will be endings and beginnings, this is a time of letting go. Karmic relationships may also end at this time. Some of us will have spiritual awakenings, while others find clarity. We are rising to a higher level of being very quickly, there is a lot happening now. Change is not always easy, so please take time to take care of yourself and always nurture your soul!

The Other Marsha

9 Likes

Yes, I can feel this in the community when out and about, especially fear. Alot of people are afraid of the chaos in the world. I feel for them :purple_heart:, I carry a big chunk of tormaline in my bag to shield from this.

Got my surf board ready :partying_face:

9 Likes

I relate with the exhaustion that you feel, though maybe not quite as much. Things are progressing here with our house and Iā€™m hoping to use the Full Moon to move things along a bit faster :joy: because Iā€™m ready! I hope you start to feel better soon, Marsha! :hugs: :heart:

8 Likes

Wow the last 3 days have beenā€¦overwhelming to this empath! I am exhausted and allowing myself to sleep and just be - without requirements. Another one called ā€œtoo sensitiveā€ - welcome, I have found my people!

Thank you so much for posting this. I am in a trial marriage separation and what you wrote resonated so strongly within me. I am walking with gentleness, ease, forgiveness and love - releasing all fears and anxiety - taking care of me (and son and pets).

If I smudge this house one more time LOL - witch joke!

That said - crystals and moon water are out on the railingā€¦

Much love, light and magick!
Karen

8 Likes

Oh gosh, I almost forgot the headaches. They turned into migraines and stopped me from getting much work done on Monday and Tuesday, so I had some catching up to do on Thursday and Friday.

Are you feeling much better since? :people_hugging: :black_heart:

Is it cheating to say Iā€™m handling it super well, but thatā€™s because it isnā€™t thinning here? :joy:

Iā€™m feeling fortunate for today and the past few days being cool (weather-wise). Weā€™ve had some spring rain that may have helped get that temperature back down. But for whatever reason it is, I am grateful. :black_heart:

I hope the ups and downs ease up for you and everyone else dealing with them. :people_hugging: :black_heart:

8 Likes

:thinking: You are so right, hon! Thanks :pray: for reminding me! :hugs:

Yes! Thatā€™s when I had headaches too! The Schumann Resonance was elevated!

With love :heart: always

7 Likes

No worries and no stress, Marsha- itā€™s been a wild ride lately and youā€™ve got a lot on your plate! The most important thing is that youā€™re finding some time and energy to take care of your wonderful self :heart: :people_hugging: Sending you a huge hug and lots of warmth- I hope that this week will be a gentler one for you! So mote it be! :two_hearts:

I hope everyone had a blessed Full Moon! :full_moon_with_face:

8 Likes

:full_moon: Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: October 29-31

Waning Gibbous Moon :waxing_crescent_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

30Oct23-TheyKnowMe-Pinterest
Art by Anita Opper, ZENTOZANY-Etsy

Astrology Calendar: October 29-31

Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Scorpio :scorpius: Conjunct Mars :astrology_mars: in Scorpio :scorpius: 2023-10-29T14:22:00Z
Ideas can come to you quickly, and you can get excited by what you come up with, what you learn, or what you hear. You may want to take action quickly with one of your ideas.

Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Gemini :gemini: 2023-10-30T15:08:00Z
There can be plenty for you to focus on, and you can fill up your schedule. You can enjoy being busy and using your mental energy.

Venus :astrology_venus: in Virgo :virgo: Trine Uranus :astrology_uranus: in Taurus :taurus: 2023-10-30T12:51:00Z
Making changes in your relationships or dealings with others can prove to be beneficial, and you can find new ways to connect. You can be more open to new people as well.

It feels calmer to me today, so I am trying to catch up a little bit. I do know that November will also bring more changes. Since I feel things so deeply, I may not be able to post every day. I will, however, do my best.

Iā€™ve had a lot of insights coming in, remember here in the Northern Hemisphere the veil is thin during this time. One thing that I just learned today, is when I am grounded, I feel so much calmer and more peaceful! (duh!!!) I knew this, but I guess I just needed a reminder!

We have had a lot of crazy energy, during October, and there were so many times when I couldnā€™t connect to the heart of the Earth. And I have said many times to take care of yourself! So, I really need to follow my own advice.

Marsha and the Others!

8 Likes

Meanwhile, my brain feels fried today. :joy: Mental clarity: gone. Tiredness: up. Headache: incoming.

Itā€™s a pleasant reminder, at least. Take care of yourself. :people_hugging: :black_heart:

While I go have a nap. :smile:

8 Likes

October has come to an end - find the new Mystic Magick energy report for November here ā†’ Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report November 2023