Mystic Magick šŸ’« Energy Report October 2023

Mystic Magic :dizzy: Energy Report October 2023

MystiMagick
Image Created in Canva

ā€œAs one deepens their spiritual awakening process, colours that were once unseen or unappealing, suddenly begin to jump out at one, with higher consciousness opening the doorway to a whole new world of light and sound.ā€ ~Elizabeth Peru

Are you sensitive to energy? Do you sometimes hear a ringing in one ear or hear a low hum? Are you unable to sleep and donā€™t know why? Do you have sudden headaches with no explanation? Are you really tired some days even though you had a good nightā€™s sleep? Do you feel spacey? And what about those goosebumps?

Please join me as I explore how energy affects all of us. I would love to hear from you! Your thoughts, comments, and questions are very welcome here!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always,
The Other Marsha

16 Likes

Oh my @marshaā€¦ the amount of things Iā€™m feeling & noticingā€¦ I donā€™t have enough time to list them. I mean I know the what & thingsā€¦ itā€™s the paying attention & realizing what is happening with outer energy influences that I forget to check in with myself. :face_exhaling: The HSP/Empath in me has been tested & pushed to the limit over the last couple of monthsā€¦ so honestlyā€¦ Iā€™m in a state of recoveryā€¦ but have made it part of my list of the day to check in with the energy report as well as my chart placement readings for the dayā€¦ Okay, thatā€™s not what itā€™s actually calledā€¦ but the best way I could explain it right now :joy:

10 Likes

October has to be better! Im ready for this year to be over! I will be celebrating my 1st Samhain so Iā€™m looking forward to that at least.

11 Likes

@marsha I will join you! No arm pulling needed!

Oh, my goodness! Let me tell you, honey! I have always been very sensitive to other peopleā€™s emotions. I can sense their feelings even if they donā€™t show it. Negative emotion drains me like a dying car battery. I cannot do crowds. Crowds send my anxiety into the stratosphere and Iā€™m ready to fight.

I used to see spirits when I was young. I had a few imaginary friends. My grandma came to me when she died. We were very close. Nowadays, I get the chills and all the hair on my body stands up if a spirit is near me. I know my mom visits me and my dog that passed away a few years ago plays with my current baby once in a while. Itā€™s fun to watch lol!

12 Likes

Same here. Hoping October will bring more positive emotions :purple_heart::sparkles:

@marsha thanks for doing this, this is such a tremendous amount of work.

10 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Astrology :zap: October 1 - 7

Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

1Oct23-ISeeOctoberComing-Pinterest
Straight on Till Morning
by Maggie Vandewalle

Astrology Calendar

Sunday, October 1, 2023:
Moon :astrology_moon: in Taurus :taurus: Conjunct Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus: 2023-10-01T13:37:00Z
Energy can be expansive, and you can focus on pursuing new opportunities and having new experiences. You can be bold and adventurous.
Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Taurus :taurus:

Monday, October 2, 2023:
Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Virgo :virgo: Opposite Neptune :astrology_neptune: in Pisces :pisces: 2023-10-02T15:34:00Z
Focus can be completely lacking, and you may need to give yourself plenty of time for anything mundane. This can be great for the imagination, though you may get lost in it.

Tuesday, October 3, 2023:
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Gemini :gemini: 2023-10-03T05:03:00Z
There can be new ideas for you to create plans for, and you can sort through the ideas you have and work to create opportunities to do something tangible with them.

Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Virgo :virgo: Trine Pluto in Capricorn :capricorn: 2023-10-03T19:02:00Z
Dig deeper into something you need to know more about and work on anything requiring intensity and passion. You can get wrapped up in whatever you work on and want to understand more.

Wednesday, October 4, 2023:
Mercury :astrology_mercury: Enters Libra :libra: 2023-10-05T00:09:00Z
Seeing both sides to situations, compromising, negotiating, and mediating can be easy to do with Mercury in Libra. You can weigh pros and cons, consider different arguments, and strive to keep the peace with others, which can help you feel mentally at ease and more decisive.
Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Gemini :gemini:

Thursday, October 5, 2023:
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Cancer :cancer: 2023-10-05T12:32:00Z
Get to the core of yourself and work on strengthening your internal foundation. You may need to take some time to address emotional needs, and giving yourself support can go a long way toward helping you.
Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Gemini :gemini: / Cancer :cancer:

Friday, October 6, 2023:
Last Quarter Moon :last_quarter_moon: in Cancer :cancer:
Issues that have made the foundation of something shaky can be addressed and removed over the next week, and you can work on this quietly. You may need to tackle some emotional issues too.

Saturday, October 7, 2023:
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Leo :leo: 2023-10-07T23:24:00Z
Having more fun in your life can be important, and you may look around at what youā€™ve been too serious with and try to make things lighter. This can make you feel sweet.
Waning Crescent Moon :waning_crescent_moon: in Cancer :cancer: /Leo :leo:

I was quite surprised when I opened the October Energy Report! I thought I had already posted the aspects for the week! :flushed: Well here it is 10:00 pm :roll_eyes: already! Where does the time go?

Even though this year has not been an easy one, it has still flown byā€¦ and here we are on the 1st day of October! Itā€™s my favorite time of the year. Yes, September was a difficult month, and the changes will continue in October.

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

13 Likes

@marsha I like this report. A lot of good things, and October to December, absolutely fabulous :partying_face:. For me definitely

I have my fingers in alot of pies right now, time to maybe hone in on at least one, for a bit at least, before I get distracted again. :grin::sparkling_heart:
Hope you are keeping well. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

This 100% this me this morning- with covid brain and working all weekend, my focus is like a bunch of kittens on catnip- zoom and then plop :joy: Itā€™s a reassuring thought that it might boost creativity and imagination, thatā€™s nice!

Thank you so much for the beautiful reports, @Marsha- they are wonderful (and I love that picture!). Happy October! :black_cat: :witch_hat: :heart:

11 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Astrology :zap: October 2nd

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

2Oct23-Pinterest-QuotesGramCom

I learned something new and interesting tonight on SpaceWeather.com about solar flares. A few days ago, I said something about not being able to predict solar flares, this article proves me mostly wrong!!! Thatā€™s okay because I love learning new things.

WEā€™RE IN THE LINE OF FIRE: An unstable sunspot is directly facing Earth. AR3450 has a ā€˜beta-gammaā€™ magnetic field that harbors energy for M-class solar flares. NOAA says thereā€™s a 40% chance it will erupt today [October 3, 2033].

We are heading toward Solar Maximum in 2024/2025 which means the ā€˜The Chaosā€™ will intensify as it continues to bring change. We are receiving waves of energy, lifting us to new levels but only if we can ride the wave. Donā€™t fight it, go with the flow. You are being helped to become who you were always meant to be.

Always take time to connect to your heart, and find peace and calm within you! Be strong, you can do this! You are more powerful than you know!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

13 Likes

Did you hear that, @tracyS? :wink: :tornado: :heart:

Thank you, Marsha- I think I needed to hear this today! :people_hugging: :two_hearts: Your positive messages and encouragement are always so uplifting. Thanks for making the day better and brighter! :candle: :blush:

11 Likes

Getting my surf board out. :partying_face:

11 Likes

Yes, we all are! So, my dear coven sisters and brothers, step forward and embrace the extraordinary possibilities that life offers! Believe in yourself, for you have the strength to achieve much!

^ Me cheering you all on. (Yui from K-On matches one of my personalities. :joy:)

11 Likes

I donā€™t want itā€¦ :sob: I canā€™t handle chaos at all lol and I definitely canā€™t handle any right now! Iā€™m praying that by the time this comes around I will be better equipped to handle the chaos.

9 Likes

I know what you mean @MeganB I am a perfectionist with way too many planets in fixed signs!!! :scream: I canā€™t tell you how many times I have to stop, close my eyes, and take some deep breaths! :people_hugging: :heart:

10 Likes

@MeganB @marsha Send the chaos energy our way. :black_heart: I will consume it for you and turn it into Katerina energy, and my partnerā€¦ I donā€™t think they can function without chaos, now that I think about it. :thinking: The calm life just isnā€™t for them, as much as they say they want it.

11 Likes

I will do what I can to send it your way :joy: At least the energy is more toward 2024/2025 instead of right now. Things just need to be calm for nowā€¦at least until we move and get everything situated. I donā€™t do well in chaos.

11 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Astrology :zap: October 4th

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

04Oct23-LightWithin-Pinterest-BertMcCoy-SolanchaCom
The Light Within
by Bert McCoy

As you heal yourself, your greater spiritual abilities unfold. For the more connected you are spiritually, the more powerful you are physicallyā€¦
~Elizabeth Peru

I have been feeling spacey for a while now like Iā€™m fading in and out of reality. I thought I was losing my mind sometimes, or there was something terribly wrong with meā€¦ Thankfully, itā€™s not either one of those things! The energetic changes are coming in so quickly, that I am moving in and out of higher dimensions. Is anyone else feeling this way?

This morning, I found myself getting too involved with conspiracy theoriesā€¦ :scream: A few days ago I decided I would not let myself be sucked into that dense heavy energy. Thankfully, I was able to stop myself and rise above it! As I did so, I realized why I had been feeling so strange lately. :face_with_spiral_eyes: This is an unusual time for all of us here on Earth. Sometimes it will be confusingā€¦ and thatā€™s okay! Other times you will have clarity and those are the times of great learning.

We have 2 Eclipses this month, that will help us clear and heal on many levels. Because we have a lot of energy coming in, with many changes, time will seem to fly by. There will be ups and downsā€¦ (Chaos) but as we let go and release, we are being uplifted to new levels of being, and we will feel lighter and brighter. Please take a few moments to breathe, enter your inner castle, and nurture your soul! We are becoming who we were always meant to be.

May you always be blessed with moments of clarity & gifts of magick!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always,
The Other Marsha

10 Likes

Something like it! This ā€œmorningā€ has been strange.

I fell asleep at 9 p.m., then woke up at 11 p.m. I couldnā€™t get back to sleep, even after laying there for an hour. But when I got up, I had actually been lying there for two hours.

Then, when I came across the new challenge post, it was about 3:00 a.m. I have no idea where those two hours went!

I went to have a bath two hours ago. Iā€™m just out of the shower following and drying my hair now. Where did those two hours go?

It feels like I blinked in and out of somewhere. And itā€™s consistently in two-hour blocks. :face_with_spiral_eyes:

9 Likes

My energies are all wonky :woozy_face: :face_with_diagonal_mouth:
Monday i had a complete emotional break down. I was sad and angry and feeling helpless. I was also sick and hadnā€™t slept in more than 24 hours. I called my therapist and social worker. Feeling better now, but I always put relaxing music on when I shower. When I did, I was sad.
I keep saying Iā€™m ok. I love and accept myself as I am. But, i am really struggling. But thatā€™s ok too. Getting some sleep and feeling better physically will help

11 Likes

I understand you when you say you have healing to do. But I would like to acknowledge your strength for acknowledging that itā€™s okay to not be okay. Youā€™re real. I admire that.

Rest well. :black_heart: Sending you all the love and energy.

10 Likes