Mystic Magick šŸ’« Energy Report September 2023

@marsha

Iā€™m having a good reaction to this energy cycle, and Iā€™m having my spiritual believe system expanded to accept ideas Iā€™d have ran a mile from a few years ago. I donā€™t know how I got here, :thinking:. Think Mr Chaos is using this energy flow to do stuff, cuz things are happening, change is fast, and Iā€™m not the one controlling any of this, but itā€™s an exhilarating ride, even if Iā€™m left mind blown away, quite a bit at the moment, and no idea where Iā€™m being taken, but itā€™s worth it, I think! (Probably fall flat on my face soon :joy:, but itā€™s ok, wonā€™t be the first time) :person_facepalming::partying_face:

9 Likes

I caught a rare sighting of the moon while driving home late last night- she is a beauty, even though she isnā€™t full just yet! It feels like it is going to be a lovely moon :full_moon_with_face: :aries: :sparkles:

Hereā€™s to hoping the chaos quiets down for everyone soon! Thank you for the lovely report Marsha- lots of love and many blessings to you :heart:

8 Likes

September was crappy :laughing: since last weekā€™s challenge and the equinox Iā€™ve been feeling better. Iā€™ve taken my power back! I let go of the things that no longer serve me. I love the ritual of writing what we want to let go and crumbling them and letting them go in the wind. :wind_face: Iā€™ve found some balance and made a plan to move forward! What a relief! My local metaphysical shop is having a ton of events and Iā€™m so excited :blush: tomorrow is a manifestation meditation. Friday is a full moon mingle. Sheā€™ll be having a deity 101 class and a lot more! Being disabled, i donā€™t get out a lot other than appointments. This is so great to get out and socialize and meet some fellow witches to connect with!
Hope this month brings some peace and harmony for everyone :relieved: :pray: :smiling_face: :heart::sparkling_heart::people_hugging::full_moon::full_moon_with_face::star2:

8 Likes

Thank you all for your comments!
With Love :heart: always

Sometimes, I wish I could slow it down a little so I could get more done! It seems crazy to me! :timer_clock: :heart:

My husbandā€™s sleep schedule is crazy too! Itā€™s great that you are getting a lot done when you are awake! :eyes:

Hmmmā€¦ :thinking: now thatā€™s something to think about!

My thoughts exactly! I think itā€™s easier to go with the flow and enjoy the ride. :surfing_woman: Mr. Chaos is a blessing during this crazy time!

I saw the moon last evening as I was working in my yard and it was beautiful! It seemed so much brighter than usual! I think it will be a lovely Full Moon too! :full_moon: :silver_heart:

I agree, there has been so much going on in September, that itā€™s been a difficult month. Crazy and crappy too!!! :rofl: I am so happy that you have ā€œBalanceā€ in your life, and that you have a ā€œPlan to move forward!ā€

I fought it for as long as I could :roll_eyes: and I was forced to make a plan, which is going well so far. Now if I could just find some balanceā€¦ Iā€™m a Libra, the sign of balance :balance_scale: and itā€™s rare for me! :hugs: :pink_heart:

8 Likes

Iā€™ve said it before but I donā€™t know what weā€™d do without you @marsha

8 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: September 27 - 30

Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

27Sept23-Breathe-Pinterest-AstrologyCom
BREATHE
Image by Astrology.com, Pinterest

ā€œHeal yourself with the light of the sun and the rays of the moon. With the sound of the river and the waterfall. With the swaying of the sea and the fluttering of birds. Heal yourself with mint, neem, and eucalyptus. Sweeten with lavender, rosemary, and chamomile. Hug yourself with the cocoa bean and a hint of cinnamon. Put love in tea instead of sugar and drink it looking at the stars. Heal yourself with the kisses that the wind gives you and the hugs of the rain. Stand strong with your bare feet on the ground and with everything that comes from it. Be smarter every day by listening to your intuition, and looking at the world with your forehead. Jump, dance, sing, so that you live happier. Heal yourself, with beautiful love, and always remember you are the medicine.ā€
~Advice from Maria Sabina, Shaman

Astrology Calendar

Wednesday, September 27, 2023:
Moon :astrology_moon: in Pisces :pisces: Sextile Jupiter :astrology_jupiter: in Taurus :taurus: 2023-09-27T23:46:00Z
New experiences can be enticing, and you can be more willing to try new things for the new knowledge you attain.
Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon: in Pisces :pisces:

Thursday, September 28, 2023:
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Aries :aries: 2023-09-29T00:17:00Z
There may be something new that you want to get started with, and you can take the initiative for it quickly. You can use your energy and feel motivated.
Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_crescent_moon: in Pisces :pisces: / Aries :aries:

Friday, September 29, 2023:
Full Moon :full_moon: in Aries :aries: 2023-09-29T09:58:00Z
The Aries Full Moon can drive you using your emotions, and you can focus on what youā€™re most invested in. You may have a short temper, though, and need to keep yourself busy.
Venus :astrology_venus: in Leo :leo: Square Uranus :Uranus: in Taurus :taurus: 2023-09-29T17:53:00Z
Old issues that have come up in the last few months may be resolved now, but with a smart approach, not one where youā€™re lashing out.

Saturday, September 30, 2023:
Moon :astrology_moon: Enters Taurus :taurus: 2023-10-01T01:18:00Z
Slowing down and being more present can help you feel more confident, and once you take action, you can see it through, thanks to that confidence.

Mercury :astrology_mercury: in Virgo :virgo: Trine Uranus :astrology_uranus: in Taurus :taurus: 2023-10-01T04:59:00Z
The unconventional ideas and plans that youā€™ve been working on for the last few months can reach a culmination or end, and you can see how this plays out now for real and not just in theory.
Waning Gibbous Moon :waning_gibbous_moon: in Aries :aries: /Taurus :taurus:

I am going to try something a little different today. Iā€™m not a morning person, I am a night owl! :owl: I base part of my energy reports on astrology aspects, signs, etc., which I can do in advance. My goal is to do these reports in a more timely way, so you know before it happens! The 2nd thing is to add daily updates on the Schumann Resonance, Solar Flares, Geomagnetic storms, etc., because these are mostly not known until they happen. Let me know what you think!

Today Iā€™m not as tired as yesterday, and my day was certainly not as hectic and crazy! The Schumann Resonance is 27, a little elevated but not too bad! We are already feeling the lovely energy of the soon-to-be full moon on Friday. So please take time to connect to your heart and let your soul lead. You are so much more powerful than you know!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

Thank you, Lovely Lady! You are so kind :hugs: I love you hon :heart:

9 Likes

You alleviated so much fear and doubt when I posted my introduction and you continue to inspire me :sparkles: love you too :heart:

8 Likes

I think this is awesome, Marsha! Also youā€™re using your natural strengths and aligning with your personal clock, which is both impressive and inspirational :grinning: It makes me think that, as a morning dove, I bet there are ways that I could better arrange my tasks towards the morningsā€¦ hmmm :thinking: Something to consider- thank you! :raised_hands:

If ever there was a message I wanted to see today, it was this! I have some errands I need to do today, but iā€™s been tough since covid came around- energy is difficult to come by. Reading this, I feel like I can power through and get them done! :muscle: :sparkles:

Thank you so much, Marsha- hope you have a wonderful day! :heart:

8 Likes

I think this is a great idea, Marsha. Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

7 Likes

Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy :zap: Update September 28, 2023

Waxing Gibbous Moon :waxing_gibbous_moon:

Moon Phase
~ EarthSky

We are about 6 hours away from the Full Moon in Aries as I write this. I just went outside to see the moon and even though itā€™s very bright, we have some thin clouds, so not the best view.

With the Aries full moon, we begin a new cycle since Aries is the 1st sign in the zodiac. Itā€™s time to focus on yourself and your journey. Release what is distracting you from finding your passion. Aries is the Warrior, so we have the confidence to take action, overcome fears, and take a leap of faith. With the Sun in Libra, we can now balance our life path with our relationships.

The Schumann Resonance was slightly elevated at 27, we also had a minor Solar Flare and some radio outages this morning as well. Today seemed kind of strange, I did not have a headache or sleeplessness last night. Itā€™s the first time in a very long time, that I actually slept for 9 hours. Wow! I mustā€™ve really needed thatā€¦ my husbandā€™s alarm going off didnā€™t even wake me up!

We have lots going on in Octoberā€¦ more changes! No surprise there. We are also beginning a new Eclipse Cycle in October, more on that soon.

Please take some me-time for you. Connect to your heart, and nurture your soul!

With Magickal :dizzy: Energy :zap: always

7 Likes

:raised_hands: :heart: :aries:

Happy Full Moon in Aries! :full_moon_with_face:

I love this- tucking it close to my heart today! :heart: Thank you so much for the beautiful messages and reports, Marsha- they are a highlight in my day! :sparkles:

Much love and many blessings

7 Likes

I really need to pop in more to read these :rofl:

I love them :heartpulse: & they pair pretty well with my daily Horoscope email that includes a breakdown of mental energy based on my chart placements.

Thank you so much for them @marsha!

8 Likes

:sparkles::crescent_moon::sparkles:
As September, finally, ended I would like to share how it was for me.
Honestly, worst month in a long, long time. The energies these 30 days were way beyond my powers. Besides feeling constantly tired, my work and personal relationships with people went like a little train on a rollercoaster. My partner and I had a record on fights and argues this month and the times my boss had issues with my job were too many to count.
Moreover, the constant feeling of sadness made me not enthusiastic to practice any Magick and rituals. Even though I was going twice a week to pilates to relieve bad energy through physical training, it did not work and I left training crying (internal emotional pain) everytime.
Things have gotten better after the full moon on September 29th, after I made some Moon Water and drank it with intention to release the negativity and pressuring emotions.
And yes, I have chronic depressive episodes coming back once in a while, which are relieved with medication only, but this month has been not the best for me.
So, I decided to set a list of goals for October, to avoid feeling the sameā€¦

• Go out once a week with friends.
  • Visit my mom and grandma every week.
  • Have some relaxing procedures like massage or spa, manicure, and others.
  • Continue with pilates and stretching exercises at the balet studio.
  • Ask my friend for a guitar lesson, and if possible set a schedule for more lessons.
  • Learn palmistry and practice on my friends.
  • Have walks in the park with my fiance twice a week.
  • Cook more cakes and pies for own pleasure.

Hope this list will help me have a great October.
If you felt the same as me this month, I encourage you to make a list like that and try to achieve these goals to make yourself feel better
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkles:
Love you all :purple_heart:

9 Likes

I can see some other people having a rough September.
I feel you :purple_heart:
@Sivonnah @jamie8 @starborn @addi1 @tracyS @BryWisteria @MeganB
I wish you all a good October, my dear :sparkles::crescent_moon:

10 Likes

@EvaCVM Sorry you had such a bad month. :sparkling_heart:, hereā€™s hoping October brings more positive energy. Sending love :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing your Goals for October @EvaCVM
I like your idea very much and I think I will make some goals as well. :hugs: :heart:

9 Likes

@EvaCVM your goals are wonderful! You got this!
I think weā€™ve all experienced a crazy weird month!
We are all in this together! We all have the power, love, and light within ourselves and within our coven to make October a great month!

9 Likes

Thank you so much for your support , I appreciate your positive thoughts and massages. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I also wish you all a great October. :fallen_leaf::sparkles:

9 Likes

You are very kind, Eva- thank you so much! Wishing you a happy, healthy and blessed October too. So mote it be! :heart: :pray:

9 Likes

September has come to end, but no worries! For more of the amazing Marshaā€™s energy reports, please visit the new Mystic Magick :dizzy: Energy Report October 2023