Natalie Starr

Hello,

My name is Natalie, i am new to this. I am trying to find my way. Any info will be appreciated. My first and middle name is Natalie Starr. I have gone by Natstarr in the past as it has brought me some light. I am a firm believer that things happen for a reason. In 2010 i put a hex on my abusive ex husband and karma kicked me in the butt hard for that. So wont be doing that again. Mainly i am looking for protection for myself, my husband , my children and my now grandchildren. I have support from my husband, which is a huge thing for me. I am not looking for evil or things that can harm others. I believe that things i see have a huge impact on my life. I have been through a lot in my life as others have.

Bless everyone this holiday and through life!

12 Likes

Hi @natalie1 and welcome.
I’m new to Spells8 too. I love your name “NatStarr” and if you are looking for even more light and magick, read more in the Light Magick challenge.

Don’t feel like you have to participate in the challenge (a new one opens every week), but reading what people have posted and/or liking and commenting on them may bring a ray of light your way. :bulb:

Welcome to the coven! :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Wow welcome to the coven and your story is a twin of mine I can relate to you 100% I’m always here to talk if needed , I got protection spells in my older books

8 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

I am sorry to hear of your struggles but I hope that you’ll find the peace and the support you need here.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

9 Likes

Hi, @natalie1! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum!

You should check out our Spell Collection here on the site—tons of easy-to-do spells in different categories for you and your family. Including protection spells.

If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @natalie1 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ll find a lot of information here at Spells8 both in the forum and the main site. If there’s a specific question you have, please feel free to post it in Q&A – someone will be there to help! We also have courses on the main site, plus a whole load of other information everywhere else!

I’m sorry you’ve had some rough patches in life, but I’m sure you’ll make plenty of friends here. Please feel free to make yourself at home! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Welcome @natalie1 My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. I enjoy a little bit of most things. If you need anything please feel free to ask. The lessons section is a great place to start

7 Likes

Hello @natalie1,

Welcome! I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :heart:

It is a beautiful name! If you would like to make that your username here in the forum, it can be done. Here is a helpful little guide on how to go about changing your name:

:name_badge: How to Change Your Name and Username on Spells8

If you need any help with this or anything else around the site, please don’t be shy! We are here and happy to help however we can :blush:

Make yourself at home here- blessed be! :sparkles:

6 Likes

Welcome home :house_with_garden: @natalie1 my suggestions for starting out is cleansing and meditation and the courses here. I’m not sure if you’re already doing these things or not. But here’s some links I’ve found useful

6 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @natalie1

It’s nice to meet you, Natstarr, my name is Marsha, and I am an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

welcome to the family!

My name is Airram and I am from Greece enjoy your stay!

5 Likes