Need help about a strength feeling?

Hello my friends,

I need your help.

I am in Sikkim now. This is my 6th time visit here, but whenever I come here, I feel that I want to run out from Sikkim. It is not that I am in danger, but I don’t want to stay here. I want to leave.

Not a single minute I want to stay here, but this time, I cannot leave before December 05, 2021.

Can anyone please help me to find out my problem or any spell or suggestions???

Please help me as soon as possible. @Princess_Tara

6 Likes

Maybe the road opener spell? That may help you travel before next weekend.

8 Likes

Maybe you have anxiety about something. Or there’s bad energy. Maybe cleanse yourself/the area. Meditate, do things that you like. I’m sorry I don’t have the perfect answer but that’s what I would do. Hope you feel better soon. The dates almost here! You got this!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

I don’t have any witchy toolkit with me right now. Does spellcasting work without tools?

5 Likes

No no no. I had no anxiety for last 48 hours. I was happy even before reaching Sikkim today.

Just feeling uneasy, restless and want to cry at loud.

What’s happening with me?

5 Likes

Hi Annesha :wave:t3: I’m sorry that you’re feeling uneasy about where you are right now! It definitely is a terrible thing to feel, especially if you don’t know where it’s coming from.

As Christina already said, you could try doing a cleansing of yourself or the area. You don’t need any tools beside yourself to cleanse a space! Simply clapping very loudly in the area you’re in can work. I have a video about smokeless cleansing techniques that I’ll list here for you.

I would advise you to ground and center yourself. It could be that the energy of the space you’re in is causing you to feel uneasy. There could also be a deeper subconscious concern that you haven’t realized yet. I think evaluating where you are, what you’re doing, and finding any triggers to your unease is the best first step in this situation.

If nothing else and you can’t find an issue, I also advise seeing a medical provider as soon as possible. Sometimes anxiety can present itself like this. Sometimes underlying health conditions can affect parts of our body that make us feel uneasy. It’s always worth checking out, even if it turns out to be nothing.

Here’s that video on smokeless cleansing techniques you can use!

6 Likes

Most of the population in Sikkim are hindus, and sense Tibet is in the border side, buddhism is the second religion practice in the area. I’m trying to logically see a reason of your situation @Princess_Tara, unless you had a bad experience that you don’t remember on your past visit.
By the way, is nice to hear about you. Hope :pray: you can overcome what you’re feeling.

8 Likes

Okay, you don’t need much for the road opener spell. Can you get a match, a packet of salt, and maybe a flower that smells pretty?

Match for fire, salt for the earth, a bowl or glass of water, and a flower for incense and air. Or a feather, that would do.

You could even do it without the tools, just with the intention and the prayer. I would if I was that upset and it sounds like you are.

I hope that this and the grounding and cleansing will help you feel better, love. Let us know if it works!

7 Likes

Hello @christina4 @MeganB @Amethyst @pedros10

Thanks for all your help.

@christina4 Yes, the energy in this place was not suitable for me.

@MeganB doctor checked. I have no physical or psychological trouble. Your spell worked for me.

@Amethyst Thanks a lot. I started feeling better once after trying this and then Megan’s video worked out.

@pedros10 it is not about religion. I am Hindu by birth and I follow Buddhism from my early childhood. So, it was a simple panic attack for unknown fear. I don’t have any bad experience here in this life.

However, these spells worked for me a lot. Thanks to all of you for supporting me. Thanks again.

7 Likes

Let me share the picture of Kanchanjangha with you all…

8 Likes

Looks like a beautiful place to be.

8 Likes

I know that religion ain’t the reason,:blush: that’s why it was strange what you was experiencing my dear. Wish you the best on your staying. Thank you for sharing the awesome picture.

8 Likes

Thanks for thinking a lot for me which is very unusual for me. However, thanks @pedros10

6 Likes

Good. I’m glad it helped. Anything to make you feel better, dear.

6 Likes

Lucky to be a part of Spells8. Thanks

5 Likes

You’re welcome!

5 Likes