Need help please

Mod Note: This discussion talks about death. Please be mindful of the original poster and respectful with your replies if you choose to proceed. Thank you.

First time here from Kentucky. I really didn’t kno where to ask this. My husband got killed Dec 2021. Since then I always smell smoke and I’ve seen a cpl visions of my husband stuck in a doorway. I have a really hard time meditating, focusing,and consent rating on just about everything I do. Does anyone have any suggestions or insight on how to get more clarity.

14 Likes

First, I’m so sorry for your loss. Now, welcome to the family @daisy7 I’m Nixi a fun crazy electric from Connecticut. I’m a TBI survivor a few times over and I’ve been back practicing and relearning for about a year and a half after an unknown time away. Sometimes a little wisdom pops through, other times I’m more like a newbie.

Normally I would tell anyone new that it’s perfectly acceptable and encouraged to ask about anything they are struggling with or wondering about. :white_check_mark: and that if nobody knows the answer someone will find it. You’ve come to the right place. Unfortunately this is a Sees hint of memory. Tug, tug. Nothing kind of situation. but here are definitely people here that can give a insight to help you figure this out.

I usually tell people to settle in and poke around. I don’t know if you’ve looked around but a feeling of trust or desperation, I’m glad that you opened up to us.

I’m sorry that I’m not any help personally but I wanted to introduce myself and let you know that you are not alone. Welcome!

13 Likes

Hi, @daisy7! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What type of divination tools are you best at? Something like Tarot or Scrying might be useful. Since you have problems meditating the Guided Meditations on the site should help you learn and get over the hurdle for that and that will help you a lot.

In the meantime, I would get a dream journal and note any dreams and visions you have. That might help answer your question. Sorry, I’m not more help.

12 Likes

You was more helpful than you know thank you

12 Likes

Hello @daisy7 That’s awful for you sweety. Sending a hug over. :green_heart:. I’m Tracy from England. This is a very kind coven full of compassionate and wise witches from all paths. I myself am a chaoti and Lokean. The advise you’ve already received is great. :green_heart: Make yourself at home here.

11 Likes

I found this

It may help :green_heart:
And for meditation help I use these

On the homepage Select Menu then Daily Ritual, then Select your country then it will refresh to your timezone :green_heart:

13 Likes

Welcome, @daisy7! :heart:

I am so sorry for the loss of your husband. That is a very difficult thing to go through :people_hugging:

Do you perhaps feel like these visions may be his spirit reaching out to you? If so, then I second what Tracy suggested about trying to communicate. Amethyst had a good idea with divination as well- you may be able to find clarity through answers via your favorite form of divination.

Some forms of divination that offer yes/no answers like pendulum readings or a ouija board may be a good place to begin, but I’d recommend other methods that specialize in symbolism to get a fuller picture and more to work with. Have you ever tried tarot readings, or perhaps tea leaf readings? These are both methods of divination that carry messages through diverse pictures that can be interpreted.

Whichever methods you choose to work with, I hope you are able to find clarity and answers!

Wishing you all the best- blessed be :sparkles:

12 Likes

@daisy7 I’m so sorry about your husband :pensive: :cry: :heart: I don’t really have anymore to add about your visions. I wish I did. I wanted to welcome you to the group :infinite_roots: Everyone here is so kind and loving and very supportive. We’re here for you! I hope you can find some answers and peace :heart::blush::people_hugging::pray:

12 Likes

First, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss and your difficulties. While I don’t have much experience working in the spirit realm and don’t have any advice to offer in this area, I know that others in this wonderful coven can lend their experiences and expertise.

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life. This community is very supportive and hopefully can help you find some direction and ideas.

Wishing you light, love, and peace

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

So sorry for your loss. Wishing you comfort love and peace of mind. I’d suggest to work on shadow work and focus inward. Integrating your shadow to self. That’s im currently working on also. Again sending you light, hope, and hugs :heart:

11 Likes

I am sorry for your loss, it is very painful daisy7 I’m Airam from Greece, I would say to focus your vision and thinking on what you see…it will become clear maybe in your dream there you will find an answer

11 Likes

You’re welcome!

10 Likes