Need Help to Increase Focus šŸ˜•

Hii first of all sorry to post soo much! Lol! :joy: I am really having a hard time here trying to focus on my studies! Duh! :face_exhaling: Okay, not wanting to offend anyoneā€™s views here butā€¦I am really not much interested in studying about National Governmental Programs on health and environment instead of studying Magick here! :cold_sweat: :pleading_face: So I really hope someone here can understand my traumaā€¦but of course, I do realize itā€™s my last year before being Free, so I have to FOCUS! Thatā€™s what this post is all about. I need your help my friends! Please, if and whenever possible try to send me some positive and happy energies about this whole scene here! And mainly, I really wish someone could suggest some special spell or ritual to gain focus and concentration back! Likeā€¦anything! I would really appreciate this! Love to all :revolving_hearts: :sparkles:

7 Likes

I feel you, Smriti- I have trouble with focus and concentration too, often in tandem with a lack of motivation. It can be really hard to make ourselves do something (even if we know itā€™s important or that we have to get it done) when our hearts are elsewhere- like enjoying magick! :mage: :two_hearts: :wink:

You may know that I really love tea magick and tea rituals- so hereā€™s a tea focus spell with black tea (any kind of black tea should work fine!) that you might find helpful:

The Sun Sigil spell was designed to help with a test or exam, but it can also be helpful when trying to collect focus for studying too:

Additionally, I think it would be out-of-character for me to not recommend one of my favorite crystals for motivation haha- Iā€™m a huge fan of Carnelian! Itā€™s a great stone for boosting motivation and creative levels. Whenever I start to get distracted or feel low energy, I wear a Carnelian bracelet and it helps keep me going. Great stone for creating things and getting work done! :orange_heart:

One more non-magickal suggestion is to try the Pomodoro Timer- the theory is that you work on whatever you need to do for 45 minutes (or whatever amount you decide is best), have a 15 minute break to do whatever you want, and then do another round of your task. Having a video or timer running can help to keep you on track :clock1:

Hereā€™s a Pomodoro Timer video on YouTube you might try:

Whatever you choose to do, I hope you can find some ways to help you focus! That way, once your studies are taken care of, youā€™ll hopefully have plenty of time to enjoy your magick guilt-free :grinning: :+1:

Wishing you all the best! Lots of love and blessed be :heart:

7 Likes

Also- no need to apologize! Your posts are awesome and I always love seeing them. You share some great, creative, and helpful things! Feel free to keep on posting, my friend! :heart::blush:

6 Likes

Ohh woww! I really Loove that timer! Is it an app? And even if it isnā€™tā€¦I am already in love! The picture in the video is sooooo magical! This way I can study while gazing at the mountains and stars! The little copy and a potted plant are sooo cute @BryWisteria!! :sparkling_heart: Thank youu sweetheart! And ohhh I too love Carnelian! I donā€™t have big chunks but I do have small chips of carnelian! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I am Doing this tomorrow in our group tea ritual, as I will include carnelian chips as an extra magickal element! The Black Tea Focus spell is too good! I am gonna do this every morning before I start studying! :sparkles: Andā€¦the Sun Sigil Spell will be cast just before my exams in March-April :star_struck: Thank youuuu soo much Bry seriously! Loove you loads! :heart_decoration:

5 Likes

@Solasta_Amore girl - you and me both!

I actually just read this yesterday, courtesy of @Francisco - there are lots of super helpful and quick tips here!

Best of luck!

7 Likes

Oh wow! This one is greaaat! Coz itā€™s actually what I am doing these days! :sweat_smile: So I obviously need to banish my procrastination when it comes to studies but honestly, it would help a bit everywhere! Haha! :upside_down_face: But really, thanks @jill8 a lot! Blessed be dearā€¦ :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

I donā€™t have too much to add other than whatā€™s already been said ā€“ Iā€™m just here to wish you all the luck and focus! :pray: :clap: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Thatā€™s a great idea (and I bet there are some Pomodoro apps out there available to download!) but this one is just a video on YouTube- although Iā€™ve also heard of people getting an actual physical timer they can use too! It looks like a tomato :tomato: :laughing: I guess everyone uses what works best for them! :blush:

Iā€™m so happy if itā€™s helpful for you- hooray for tea spells! :partying_face: :tea:

I hope youā€™re able to recollect your focus and that youā€™re able to charge through whatever tasks you need to get done, Smriti- Iā€™m cheering for you! Youā€™ve got this! :raised_hands: :heart::grinning:

Lots of love and blessed be, Smriti! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you my sweets @BryWisteria and @MeganB!! :sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Itā€™s my pleasure, @Solasta_Amore- Blessed be! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.