Need Positive Energy Sent My Way

At some point in the near future I hope to share my journey into magic from the age of 15. (I am 40 now. :open_mouth: ) While people may consider me a “baby witch” due to my lack of knowledge and my full birth into this being only a month ago, I have magical roots going back to West Africa and they are calling me to something I cannot fully imagine at this time. (I also hope to one day get into the story of two magical friends that helped unlock all of this in me and what we were able to experience together.)

I don’t know how deeply people believe what is said on sites like these. I love Spells8 for being both science and fact based and for embracing the metaphysical. That said, I have seen, felt, and performed things that would make people believe I was in a movie and not a real person. It’s the reason I believe what I believe. (Insert X-Files meme here. :sweat_smile:)

But I can’t do any of that right now because I need prayers, meditations, positive thoughts, good luck, white energy, whatever you call it. I’ve been married to my best friend for 18 years. This week we decided to get a divorce. We have never fought in all 18 years. We still love each other. We are still best friends. But we cannot stay married.

We have 3 children together. The plan is to do this quickly and as painlessly as possible to protect our kids. She is getting custody of them and she is getting the house. We are setting up a rental agreement so I can live in the house and continue helping with the raising of the kids - which includes online public schooling now.

This is a mixed bag. I would be lying if I said I wasn’t hurting but both of us are doing far better than any of our friends expected. There was never any doubt, though, because we still love each other and we are still best friends. This change in the relationship is huge and will be hard emotionally but I know it isn’t impossible. I just need positive energy sent my way. Thank you. :pray:

10 Likes

Loving energy is being sent your way my friend, as well as your children. My peace be with you during this transition.

3 Likes

Sending you positive vibes @praecog29 and wishing you and your family peace and love. This is a heartbreaking situation that you are all going through but there is positivity at the end of this path and that is you both are still friends. That is key. So with all that being said (actually I can go on but won’t :slight_smile: ), I’m closing my eyes and sending you my prayers and positive energy. Blessed Be ::hugs:

3 Likes

I really admire your attitude facing such a complex situation. I have a friend that is going through a divorce as well, but your words somehow tell me that you’re at peace with the decision made. That’s a great sign!

Positive vibes, brother! Blessings and Good Luck, and May the Goddess watch over you and your children. :pray:

3 Likes

Sending positive energy and thoughts your way! To stay physically in the same house because of the children is admirable! Your kids will respect you even more for that! I pray that with time your situation will be easier. Stay strong my brother! :muscle::pray:

2 Likes

You asked once for positivity, I send twice. I feel the pain, I sense the anguish. Sending double hugs, double energy, double calmness to you. Blessed Be

4 Likes

@praecog29 I’m so sorry to hear this but I must applaud your attitude to the situation✨ it’s refreshing to hear of a separation without acrimony and with a continued friendship.

Sending lots of love and positivity your way in this difficult time :heart:

3 Likes

This is a big change in your life, @praecog29, but I love the honor and positivity with which you face it! :pray: You are very strong, and it sounds like you have the love and support of those around you- these troubled times will pass, and I hope there is an abundance of happiness and joy waiting for you when the situation calms down! :two_hearts:

Sending many blessings and so much positivity your way- you are in my thoughts and prayers! Blessed Be! :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Update!

So, we ended up selling the house. :sweat_smile: It sold in less than a day. :open_mouth:My soon to be ex is moving into a 4 bedroom apartment. I have a one bedroom and I am on the list for a two bedroom. We are only 12 mins apart and we are still really close as friends.

When the divorce is finalized we will be debt free and our kids end up ahead in life because they now have two of almost everything thanks to the home sale.

Thank you so much for your positive energy being sent my way. There is a lot of other news that is exciting but I can’t share it just yet. Suffice to say, the Goddess is blessing me at the moment and I am beyond thankful. :pray:

4 Likes

I’m so happy to hear everything is working out, @praecog29! :pray::two_hearts: I’m glad you overcome the troubles and worries, and are now enjoying a time of blessings and excitement- you deserve it! :sparkling_heart: I hope there are many more good things coming your way- I’ll look for the continuation of your good news. Blessed Be! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! Your post is very encouraging!!

Kudos on selling the house so quickly :clap: :clap: and I’m glad you’re finding good balance in life! Blessings to you!!

2 Likes

Sending love and light! I understand how hard this must be. Day, by day friend.

2 Likes