New altar cloth!

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to share this with you. I designed an altar cloth using canva as shown here:

I then sent it to a wonderful little shop who made it into a cloth for me. I am so pleased with it and cant wait to put it on my altar.

Blessed be

Alan

14 Likes

That’s gorgeous! :black_heart: And it printed so well. Great work. :smile:

12 Likes

Ooh this is nice. Well done. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Look at that! :heart_eyes: Oh my goodness, Alan, it turned out amazing- your original picture is gorgeous, and the shop managed to bring it to life in such crisp and detailed quality. I’ve only tried to print things on cloth a few times, and it’s never turned out even half as good at that :sweat_smile:

Enjoy your beautiful new altar cloth- may it serve you well! :heart:

13 Likes

Simply beautiful! I wouldn’t want to set anything on it.

13 Likes

I thought the same myself!

12 Likes

Alan it’s great Alan,
:+1::+1:
I like the light in the middle!
Jeannie

12 Likes

The light is the star Sirius. When it rose, it was the sign that the Nile would soon flood. It also came to be associated with Isis.

Blessed be

Alan

13 Likes

This is a brilliant idea, I’ve been on the hunt for the perfect altar cloth for quite some time now, maybe I could see if there are print shops that do fabric nearby and design my own too :blush: :sparkling_heart:

It’s a beautiful design, and looks very you :black_heart: :blue_heart: :silver_heart:

13 Likes

Im so pleased with how it turned out. I couldnt find one that said “me” so I just searched on Etsy for someone who made custom cloths. I sent them my design to make sure they could do it and a week later it is here.

13 Likes

Very beautiful, Alan! It looks amazing! Thank you so much for sharing! :hugs: :heart:

11 Likes

That’s amazing, Alan! :clap: It looks so good - I’m sure it’ll look great on your altar!

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.