New and Excited

Hi, I’m new. Learning on this site makes me feel more and more connected than I have ever felt before. I am just starting and what I have learned have helped me through a lot I didn’t realize I was holding on to and I have personally been in a better mood since starting at the new year. I have felt more grounded and I’m excited to keep learning!

17 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

I’m fairly new too and it’s awesome being able to have such a supportive community

12 Likes

Welcome, @marissa! It’s lovely to meet you, and I’m glad things are going so well for you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile:

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space and to learn all the things alongside you. :sparkles:

11 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and reside in eastern US. I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I am an eclectic Green witch with an interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

I have found that my practice has brought more peace, strength, and hope to my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Hi, @marissa! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s so great that you’ve found a place here! We’re a friendly bunch overall, so if you every need anything just ask and someone will pop up to help you out.

I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Hi I’m John nice to meet you I’m been practicing for over 30 years

10 Likes

Welcome to the coven my name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

10 Likes

Welcome @marissa ! Great to have you here! The lessons are amazing! You can also get a lot of information from the forums. We have some fun and enlightening challenges.

11 Likes

Welcome to the forum @marissa :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

It’s wonderful to hear how your practice and learning have uplifted you - may that continue on your path! Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Welcome to the family @marissa!
Merry Meet.
Its very nice to meet you.
Blessed :honeybee:

10 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @marissa

It’s nice to meet you, Marissa. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

@marissa welcome to the witch family!
I’m glad you’re with us!
I’m Airram from Greece, have a good stay and a good trip on the paths of magic!

9 Likes

@marissa Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Hello @marissa,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Please make yourself at home here- I’m looking forward to talking with you more soon!

Blessed be :sparkles:

8 Likes