New and excited!

Hi, My name is Rueben Hawthorne. I have been a solitary practitioner of many forms of magic and energy healing. I have been apart of many communities and groups and have a variety of wisdom from those communities. I have not been really into public forums or really reaching out for community until recently. It appears my hermit card is coming to a close! I am here to learn more and advance my own practice and be apart of community online since it is hard in my current location.

I am very excited to enjoy learning new wisdom. Formulating new practices and hopefully can become apart of the community in a deeper way. I am grateful for finding this, blessed be and merry meet. May the light shine. :glowing_star:

10 Likes

Welcome, @Rueben.Hawthorne and Merry Meet! So glad you found us and decided to join.

I understand this completely! We’re from all over the world, and many of us practice in a solitary way. We all have different paths but support one another. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m Feathertip, from SE Michigan. I’m a lifelong Pagan, working with Nature and all her critters. In addition to gardening, I practice Yogic meditation and use Lenormand cards for divination.

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum and getting to know you better. Blessings. :raising_hands: :sparkles: :feather:

9 Likes

MERRY MEET!!! WELCOMEEE

i like to share life tea :teacup_without_handle: and talk alot hehe ^^ i hope you enjoy your time

MERRY PART AND MERRY MEET AGAIN

9 Likes

Merry Meet @Rueben.Hawthorne

Hello and pleased to meet you, I am very new at the practice and very glad I have joined this community the knowledge and wisdom here is amazing, I have always been a spiritual person having meditated with Buddhists monks at a variety of temples near me and helped them migrate to Australia from immigration camps (Loas) over seas me and my late partner loved travelling throughout Asia and my most memories was travelling through Nepal and then going into Tibet by myself at the time my partner had to look after our senior Kitty Kats looking forward to your posts and knowledge. :sparkles:

8 Likes

Hello @Rueben.Hawthorne,

Welcome to the forum! I’m Bry, an Eclectic Witch and one of the moderators. Just stopping by to say hi. It’s very nice to meet you :blush:

Always love a tarot analogy! :heart: Please know that you’re very welcome here whether you’re embracing Hermit energy or feeling like the Three of Cups :grin: . The forum, like any new space or technology, has a bit of a learning curve, so please don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions about posting or using the site. You’re also welcome to reach out with any magickal questions you may have. The coven community is full of wise folks with many different paths and experiences - so please feel free to ask, and also to answer! Everyone is warmly invited to participate in the discussions, activities, events and more.

Make yourself at home here, Rueben! Blessed be :books: :mage:

6 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum! :purple_heart:

You´re always welcome to show up however you´re feeling. There is room for all of you, also the hermit aspect.

I guess I can say this is a very much shared experience.

I´m Katharina, an art-witch and art therapist from Vienna, Austria! I´m practicing magick very much through art making! I love altar craft, candle making, poppet work, spell boxes, jars and all kinds of creative magic shenanignas. Working in my Book of Shadows is a big part of my practice. I love all things tarot and practice this art since many moons.

The forum is huge and it takes time to get to know everything. The people here are very sweet and helpful, so just make yourself known if there´s any questions, someone will certainly show up to help you.

Brightest blessings! :dizzy:

6 Likes

Hi, @Rueben.Hawthorne! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s nice to meet you! I’m glad you decided to join our forum! I think it’s one of the best, but maybe I’m biased. I’ve been here a while, though, and I love it!

I’m an Eclectic Witch who likes candle magic, chants, and a bit of chaos magic. I also just adopted a little tuxedo cat who’s spunky as heck!

If you have any questions or anything, just ask, and someone will pop up and give you a hand. I look forward to chatting with you!

5 Likes

Hello again @Rueben.Hawthorne and a very warm welcome to the Forum and Infinite Roots Coven. I am happy you found us. Healing magic is a lovely practice and I am hoping you can share some of your community wisdom you have gained with the groups you have met. I am looking forward to reading your posts and getting to know you. If there is anything you need just post and I will try to help or one of my fellow Coven Witches/Members.

I am Moonbeam :dotted_six_pointed_star: :waning_gibbous_moon: from a small village in Lancashire, England :england:. My craft is working with the Elements. I am drawn to the Moon in particular but also the Sun, Crystals, Forklore Magic and nature, Anglo-Saxon & Witch Runes, Tasseography, Pendulum, plants and growing herbs etc. I am learning about Ocean Magic. I write create my own spells

Blessings to you :waning_gibbous_moon::dotted_six_pointed_star::jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

Hello and Welcome, I’m Tracy from England. I’m currently in training as a Trickster Shaman to Loki in the Northern Traditions, my practice is :thinking: runes, more runes and a whole load of chaos :rofl:. Great to meet you, welcome to the coven, looking forward to getting to know you lovely. Skal :green_heart::clinking_beer_mugs:

4 Likes