New baby Wiccan

Hello beautiful humans!!! My name is Tanya, and I am new here to this amazing, well crafted site. To be honest, I have been looking for a website with this magnitude of information. I was highly impressed by the fact that there is even Spells for the moon in your own time zone. That is uniquely wonderful! I am a 4th generation Psychic from my mom’s side, a baby Wiccan, writer, artist, and also, a future Medical Billing and Coding license holder. I hope to gain an abundance of knowledge in the Wiccan world. Please to meet everyone!! Especially the owner of Spells8!!

11 Likes

Merry Meet,

Hi @tanya16 and welcome! My name is Christina and I live in Ohio. I’m also a baby Wiccan and I agree this site is incredible! Everyone here is super lovely and supportive. Congrats on working on your career goals that is amazing!

Blessed Be!

8 Likes

Hi @tanya16! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I see you’ve found the Courses. Aren’t they great? @Francisco did a great job on them, didn’t he?

It’s awesome that you’re here! If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

6 Likes

Hi @tanya16! Welcome. I am Ostara from Texas. This time last year I was a baby witch, but not anymore. You have come to the right place to grow and learn. You will also make some amazing friends!

7 Likes

Hi @tanya16 I am elite. I live in Georgia. Being a baby witch on spells8 is amazing because everyone helps you learn and grow. I guess technically I am still a baby witch myself, but I don’t really feel like it anymore! I am excited that you have such a great place to learn and grow!

8 Likes

Welcome @tanya16 ! I’m a baby witch as well, from Ontario Canada. This site is truly sent by the god and goddess to help us and support us in our growth.

6 Likes

Hello :wave: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @tanya16

It’s so nice to meet you, Tanya. I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of information here, so it’s a great place to learn. The Courses are a great place to start, and if you have any questions, just ask, Q&A We are here for you, Tanya, welcome to the family. :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

Welcome- I am new here as well; so happy to meet you. I am in Wisconsin and just beginning my Wiccan journey. Glad we both made our way here. So much information and such a welcoming community!
Blessings

6 Likes

Merry meet @tanya16!

Don’t mind me jumping on the welcome wagon too- I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel. It is a pleasure to meet you, Tanya! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m so happy to hear you’ve been enjoying the site and finding the information you were seeking. Both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum are loaded with magickal resources and discussions- please feel free to use and join in any discussions that call to you! :blush:

Make yourself at home here and know that your coven has your back. Looking forward to talking with you more soon!

Blessed be :star2:

5 Likes

@tanya16 oh hon u will most definitely obtain a wealth of knowledge here. Everyone here helps each other. The mods are wonderful and ensure that this is a safe and friendly site. No one downgrades or dismisses someone else based on their beliefs. Its very comforting. We have members from all walks of life and many many different paths.

If u have questions just reach out. We are hear to help.

4 Likes

Glad you found this little corner of the Internet, it is quite amazing.
If you’re grappling with the classwork or exams for medical billing and coding feel free to drop me a line, I’m a dual certified coder and a 6 year billing veteran with my own little company.

4 Likes