New baby wirch

Im Felicia from Missouri

17 Likes

Merry meet @felicia7,

I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- wishing you a very warm welcome! :heart:

Have you been finding everything you are looking for? There sure is a lot to explore around here, so if you ever feel lost or have a question on your mind, know that you are welcome to reach out in the #questions category! Your new coven is a very friendly one- we are happy to try and help however we can :blush:

Make yourself at home here! Blessed be :sparkles:

11 Likes

Hello @felicia7 welcome to this wonderful place. Many blessings :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Welcome @felicia7 . Hope you enjoy your time spent on Spells8!

11 Likes

Welcome @felicia7 it’s nice to meet you. :grin: if you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask everyone here our very friendly and supportive . :crystal_ball::sparkles::hibiscus::hibiscus:

9 Likes

Hi, @felicia7! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m into candle magic and chants. If you’re not sure, the Courses will help you get an idea of what’s what and you can start from there.

Anyhoo, it’s nice to meet you. I look forward to getting to know you!

10 Likes

Welcome to the forum @felicia7 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

Feel free to make yourself at home and hop into any post in the forum! I look forward to getting to know you :blush:

10 Likes

Merry Meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @felicia7

I’m so glad you have joined us, Felicia, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :pink_heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

welcome to the family @felicia7 ! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you’re here! I’m Airam from Greece :grinning:

9 Likes

Merry meet @felicia7 and welcome to the forum.

10 Likes

Nice to meet you.
Welcome!

8 Likes

Nice to meet you.
Im Stormii and loving this coven and the energy here.

9 Likes

@felicia7 Welcome! :hugs: I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. I’m so glad you’re here. :blush: :heart: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: here! We are a great group of witches who are very loving and kind. :silver_heart: :purple_heart: We are here to support and guide you on your journey. :people_hugging: :heart: :blush:

10 Likes

@felicia7 Welcome lovely. Make yourself at home. I’m Devenne an eclectic witch from Indiana.

Blessed be

9 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

11 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Hello from Southern California

Welcome, @felicia7! It’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart: I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space.

8 Likes