New baby witch

Hi everyone. New baby witch from PA here.

11 Likes

Hello,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you enjoy your time spent here. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Welcome to the forum Amanda! :heart:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :infinite_roots: I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to hop into any of the categories and jump right in :blush:

4 Likes

Hi @amanda81! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

What kind of magic are you interested in? If you’re not sure yet, that’s fine. I’m into candle magic and chanting. You’ll find the Courses here that will help you figure out what you like!

If you have any questions just ask, and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

5 Likes

Merry meet @amanda81,

Welcome to the forum! :blush: Like everyone has said, please jump in and make yourself at home here. Know that if you have any questions, your coven has your back! Feel free to make a new discussion in the Q&A Category to find answers to anything on your mind.

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Welcome, from Alaska! There’s so much to do and explore here and on the website. If you have questions, please be sure to ask! :heart:

5 Likes

Hello @amanda81
Welcome you came to a warm & welcoming place

4 Likes

Merry meet and welcome home :infinite_roots: @amanda81

Welcome Amanda from PA! I’m Marsha from Colorado. I recommend starting with the Lessons as @Amethyst said. There are lots of friendly and helpful people here so if you have any questions just ask.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

4 Likes

@amanda81
Hi Amanda

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.