New Bee :)

Good Morning All, I am Tracey and live in South Wales, UK. I am just starting out on my journey but have been blocking my path for 20+ years and now I am at a time in my life to follow my instincts and my real journey :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m also Tracy from Bristol England. Nice to see you here. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Hi, @tracey! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the States! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great to have you here! Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I’m an Eclectic Wiccan who likes candle magic and chants.

If you have any questions, just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

11 Likes

I like crystals, astrology and learning all about everything at present, i would say i am a baby witch restarting my journey, i prefer being around water and sun :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Hello @tracey

Welcome. Im Alan from Glasgow. I am glad to see you her with us and pleased that you feel ready to follow your true path. I love astrology and working with the planets.

If you have any questions or or want to know more about something, post on here and someone is sure to help. This is a wonderful group full of wonderful people.

Blessed be

Alan

11 Likes

@tracey welcome to the Witch family!
I’m Airram from Greece, I’m glad you’re here!

9 Likes

Welcome @tracey! It’s lovely to meet you.

I’m Katerina from New South Wales in Australia. :laughing:

I’m happy for you, that you’ve embraced your instincts and likely feel much freer from doing so. Looking forward to journeying with you! :black_heart:

9 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning), The Morrigan, and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

Sounds like our paths to get here share similarities!!

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

That’s great! We’ve got some great crystal information here on the forum! You’re gonna fit right in!

9 Likes

Welcome @tracey you have found the right place. This coven is changing my life and given me an outlet to learn and bounce ideas of of one another. Everyone is supportive and encouraging doing what feels right for you. I hope you enjoy . My name is Devenne I’m from Indiana. I’m an eclectic witch who is very open to different ideas and thoughts . I love nature, water, animals, Spells8 , and this path.

9 Likes

Welcome @tracey :hugs: I’m so glad you found your way and that you’ve found us! :infinite_roots:
I’m Beth from Pennsylvania. I’d still consider myself a newbie. I’m learning and exploring and this is a great place for that!
We’re all here to guide and support you on your journey :sparkles: :heart:
Welcome home :house_with_garden: :heartbeat: :star2::heart::people_hugging::hugs::blush:

9 Likes

Hello @tracey,

Don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon too! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Just want to say that it’s a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

That is so exciting! Congrats to you for jumping in and following your heart. May your magickal journey bring you much joy and many blessings!

Make yourself at home here :heart: Blessed be!

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @tracey :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

You’ll find a lot of wonderful people here in the coven, and even more amazing information. Please feel free to make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Hello :hugs: and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @tracey

My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. It’s nice to meet you, Tracey! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.