New biokwoom in

Hi everyone im Melissa mel for short I’m new to this but have had special abilities all my life. I’m interested in learning everything possible I love it lol I didn’t let my children and family know I was not like them now kids are grown and 50+ is my time lol so i want to learn more about my gifts and others I can

12 Likes

Hello @Mel . I’m Tracy from Bristol England. Nice to meet you. I’m embracing my true path in my 50s too. I follow the Norse Pantheon and embrace all Magick particularly chaos. Looking forward to getting to know you :sparkling_heart:

8 Likes

Hi tracy i am wanting to learn everything too its so amazing how im wanting to know everything. I can’t seem to get enough lol im in Arkansas usa lol i brt England is better than here lol

7 Likes

Grass always looks greener on the other side. :rofl: You have better weather. :sparkling_heart: It rains, rains and then rains here :joy:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Mel :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

That sounds like a great plan to me! :clap: You’ve got all the time to yourself now - it’s gonna be so awesome for you! I can’t wait to see you blossom in your gifts and your craft! :tada:

Feel free to hop right in and make yourself at home!

7 Likes

Hi @Mel! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia! Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m glad you finally have time to explore yourself! That’s great, and this is a beautiful place to do it. There is so much information here, that it boggles the mind!

If you have any questions, ask, and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Mel

I’m so glad you have joined us, Mel, I’m Marsha, an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. There is a lot of great information here, so if you need any guidance, or have any questions, let us know. Welcome to the family :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Welcome to the family @Mel so glad you found us.
I’m Nixi, I’m relearning and rediscovering after an uncertain amount of time away and several TBIs.
I have abilities that I’m remembering how to use, some I’m working on developing and some I don’t even know what they are and I ask the strangest questions.

My point is explore, learn, make yourself at home and ask anything you’re unsure of or struggling with. If nobody knows the answer, somebody will find it.

7 Likes

Same here!!! There are so many helpful resources and voices in this coven! :snowflake: :canada:

7 Likes

Hello @Mel,

I hope you don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon too! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- it’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

You’ve got wonderful passion- I hope you’ve been finding everything you have been looking for! There is a lot of content to explore on both the main Spells8 site as well as here in the forum. If there are any topics in particular you are working on, have any questions, or simply want to chat with fellow magick-lovers, please feel free to do so.

Make yourself at home here, Mel! Blessed be :sparkles:

6 Likes

I learned a long time ago grass is never greener on the other side lol but it rainstorms here alot too .but one day ill get to travel and

5 Likes

Thank you im in the same boat lol i always ask the strangest questions and get the weirdest looks from people but I always seem to get a answer and usually its a real answer and not just part of one .being different is fun enjoy it

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.